Equipment & Lab Build Consultant

Description: I’m looking for a consultant that can help bridge the gaps I have to build a permitted lab.

I currently have a $1MM budget for equipment to build a permitted facility in the OC, Socal area. I have a processing background and have worked other industries for some time. I also own a proof of concept lab with small pilot scale equipment (SPD, rotos, etc) currently processing around 2k/lbs per month. I’m looking to move to the next level.

Looking for someone who understands the limitations and issues, permitting requirements, and common issues. This person should be available for the middle of this month as we plan on ordering the long lead items by the end of the month. I don’t expect the consultant to know the ins-and-outs of all the topics listed but to have the experience to point us to the appropriate PE’s, attorneys, counties, etc.

I know this community helps each other a lot, so if you’re not a consultant but have had good experience with someone, any leads would be appreciated.

Please reach out to me on this forum or through private message here.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

2 Likes

@c1d1Labs on Instagram. Great guys!

1 Like

Text me 3235588870. Love to talk to you I could be a good fit