Equipment for sale, cls, cmeps, reactors, ovens, buchi roto, 710sharkcartfiller

Here’s a written list of equipment that is ready & up for sale from my partners. Please contact them with the information I’ll leave below with direct questions/inquiries. I know some of y’all don’t like me, doesn’t bother me, this is to help my partners & the community alike. Please no drama as this is a purposed post for pharmaxtracts not for me.

Orlando : +1 (702) 682-7342
Levi : (702) 234-3385

Item:listed above in photo

Price: Negotiable as pieces are used but in top condition.

3 Likes

Guys I think Cheeba is in trouble… this isn’t a handwritten equipment list…
it’s a coded message—- —

@Cheebachiefextracts is being held hostage and he’s trying to ask for our help!

7 Likes

:smile: I was lost at Welch chem…

1 Like

Not the best handwriting my bad :man_shrugging:t3:

These were new / as is / refurbished pricing from all the manufacturers & considering all equipment is in great condition it’s not far off. This is just to give y’all an idea of what you may see in the picture above easier, forgot I had it. If any pieces you see say included they may or may not be sold separately for the right deal with them.

1 Like

Any pics?

I don’t have them on hand I may be in the lab today so I can get the requested pics, or just link those numbers above, ask for pics of whichever unit. When & if I’m up there today I’ll post seeing who would want to see what. There is one other partner who knows the equipment same as I but we’re waiting for him to okay his link.

Cool you can pay the homies back now

9 Likes

Here’s a few I found in my photos.

1 Like

I’ll be at the lab tomorrow evening if anyone would like to view something from the list please dm the piece(s) & I will get them to you as soon as I can tomorrow :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

Been waiting on gas to arrive at the lab sorry for delay but once gas is there I will be there to also work so pics will be taken & can do video conference to show everything would be in working order of course.

Damn 2400 for used cmeps? Aren’t they 2500 new? I should list all my old used ones

3 Likes

As said above.

Bought my 100l purgelabs asme collection for 2500…good luck getting 34k! Lolz wtffff

5 Likes

Was yours new or new to you?

That price is also a whole unit not just the collection, didn’t realize you said only collection till just now.

1 Like

Good score, thats about what there worth.

1 Like

I’ll be at the lab in a hour dm to see anything

Lol i just got a used cmep for 600. Dudes trippin

2 Likes

Again that’s part of a whole unit not just by itself, please read more before commenting.

How many hours on the cmeps?