Empty disposable pens and carts

So in la they have this street that sell carts and pens that you fill up … they are 50 cent cheaper than DHgate …. Is there a way to find cheaper carts and pens online ? Any website I figured u pros would know

You can check here:

or here (where I also moved this post):

Otherwise getting at someone like @cart.farm would be a good call.

Search around the site a bit & you might even see something like this banner ad:

Otherwise, just give it a few hours & countless overseas vendors are going to flood your post. Just know that pricing often comes down to volume.

5 Likes

Hello, @Justingram88 I will advise you can order from us local stock, which can save the delivery time. And we do offer a shopping online website. https://budtankwholesale.com/

Btw, we are going on a Happy 420 Spring Promotion. Pls check: - BUDTANK

For any queries or concerns, please feel free to contact me at: promotion04@buddyvape.com, Whatsapp: +86-18028750531

Here are some promotional product collections. FYR.

If you are still in the market check us out at www.hedcarts.com we started back in 2019 and offer extremely high quality vape cartridges at a very competitive rate. Custom pricing and low MOQ always available, we are always willing to work pricing out with our partners. We consistently stock cartridges, pressing tools, disposables, batteries, and blank packaging for all sorts of products.