Electrical Engineering, Code Consulting, & Construction

Hi All,

Truly impressive to see the community and knowledge sharing going on in this space. Everyone here seems to be incredibly well-versed in their process and tek.

I’d love to be of service in my area of expertise – all things electrical. I’m an electrical engineer by degree and licensed master electrician in the state of Colorado. I have a background in the Oil & Gas and Construction, including electrical design for Class 1, Div 1 and Div 2 offshore Oil & Gas facilities and commercial buildings. Also have significant experience with electrical code compliance – specifically in Denver, CO.

Please reach out if you’re in need and I’d be happy to provide an initial consultation at no charge. Further consulting or project-based work could be negotiated by hourly rate or flat fee.

Cheers!

Name: Trent
Contact Info: trent.m.jo@gmail.com
Team Size: 1

Services Offered / States Available in: General electrical design and NEC code consulting available for all states. Municipality specific code consulting available for Denver and surrounding area.
Insured?: Yes

3 Likes

Do you have a company or are you just operating as a sole proprietor?

@greenbuggy Depends on what you’re looking for. I’m currently employed by a licensed, insured, & bonded electrical contractor in Colorado – so if you need facility construction, I would recommend my employer.

If you’re looking for code consultation or electrical design, I would be able to personally assist.