Efficacy of Hemp RSO with THC added vs Traditional RSO

I’ve been in arguments about this very subject. Could the RSO experts (you know who you are) weigh in on this? Is RSO what Rick Simpson specifically advises? Or are there RSO variations just as effective as RSO made the traditional way? I want to see my brother okay the use of RSO as a palliative measure. I don’t believe RSO cures anything. Does it dull cancer pain? In some cases, most certainly. Anecdotal evidence, for the most part, says it does. Should anecdotal evidence be the only factor when judging efficacy? When will RSO be subjected to a double-blind study to look at the placebo effect?
If this thread should be under a different category, please advise.

1 Like

Consult your doctor 1st.
Yes except there are ways of cleaning it up. His original formula will work.
I am a cancer survivor from RSO. All my doctors seen, agree, and understand it stopped my cancer.
It is in itself GODS messenger RNA. It does what chemo stops short at. It prevents mutations, invaders. Copies your healthy cells by the trillions.
Chemo with RSO is a great method if someone chooses that route. While the chemo kills your cells the RSO makes sure all new cells are healthy.
I could feel the RSO pushing cancer out of my body. Took my pain away. In 7 months from being diagnosed. It shrunk my tumor and my last blood test and PET scan had zero cancer.
I’m not offended you don’t think it’s more than placebo. To each his or her own.
As far as your headline. Hemp CBD is effective at the smaller issues we have. It works. But make no mistake. The type of RSO that fights cancer is from cannabis.
I have evidence. All doctors and oncologists will bear their testimony.
Hope this helps.
Who am I? A cancer survivor with a passion for others with cancer. I’m an advocate for anyone who needs support. I help them with their day to day. RSO is up to the individual.

8 Likes

Glad you kicked cancers ass and you are with us today doing what you do @cancaKilla thanks for your efforts and sharing. Blessings

2 Likes

Thank You so much!!!

Glad you are here :pray:
What dose did you take daily ?
What caver form did you fight ?
Any good supplements additional ?
Whats your blood group ?
Thx in advanced

2 Likes

Please read post below. This is an addendum.
Supplements I take had nothing to do with beating cancer. I always suggest building blocks for health. Vit C, Vit D, Zink, Iodine, Nitric Oxide. Many ask should they add Hemp CBD to their mix. I didn’t. My opinion is you don’t need the aspirin when you have Cancer. I realize their are people crashing Hemp CBD and adding that. Your body has to process that. I think that’s more of a selling point. Because Hemp will not commence cell therapy in your body like cannabis cannabinoids PERIOD.

1 Like

IMO and my bodies. The best medicine grows in the Emerald Triangle. Although good growers can produce good cannabis. All cannabis is not the same. A lot of testing went into each strain. Creating RSO is not a simple procedure that should be taken lightly and should be created by a professional.
I started by taking 150mg a twice a day. The name of the game is to make sure your body is always saturated with oil. Your anus should be oily or you should smell residual Terps in your stool. If not your not getting enough. I upped my dose as much as I could until I was taking 1 gram a day spread out. I’m a bigger person. A 120 woman could get up to 200mg a day and it would be effective. The idea is to make sure you have enough in you. It’s cancer not a cold.
Be aware of adding strains that agitate and not relax. Indica based strains with some hybrids. You want just enough Sativa so they can function. We tested all our strains 1st. Not a Cert test. Eating an edible from each strain to make sure your bringing together a medicine that will be tolerable to the patient. Custom tailored medicine can be made. Along the testing we found strains that were really bad in their feel! IMPORTANT!
As far as activating it. It’s delicate dance. It all depends on the Bio-Mass condition.
Please continue the research into the medical side of Cannabis!!! Thank You so much for your questions!!! Fell free to reach out to me further.

1 Like