Edible Appreciation Thread -Show your work!

Do you give lessons or have a masterclass? Asking for a friend, haha. Honestly some of the best work with chocolate I have seen!

12 Likes

Galaxy Chocolates - Out of this world!

35 Likes

Boutique edibles for sure!

8 Likes

You cannot delete posts here. And looking through the edit history they uploaded just fine

1 Like

You ever get your chocolates straight?

Hmm they showed half screen on my end. Thanks for the heads up! Is there a way I can restore the post then?

No, on the back burner with my gummies. Super busy atm to play in the kitchen.

3 Likes

Also, your work is jaw dropping.

4 Likes

Peanut butter/banana bundt with reeses/peanut butter frosting

@Thechocolatier your work is beautiful

13 Likes

Love it. Would eat the whole thing myself.

5 Likes

Are you 300lbs + 'cause there is no way I could make that much cool shit and not eat half of it!!!

10 Likes

I cannot even keep myself from eating an entire batch of infused mac n cheese. I’d make a good effort attempting to OD on thc if i made amazing edibles

3 Likes

I can’t eat chocolate anymore . I only eat it when testing new recipes. I have been known to eat half a tray though if I like the new flavor.

8 Likes

I worked at a cookie store when I was in college, they told us “eat as many as you like”. After a couple weeks I was sick of 'em. They knew exactly what they were doing.

5 Likes

I wouldnt want to eat the “art”.

2 Likes

Screw that, I need a covid caramel!

3 Likes

A few people have asked for book recommendations…

18 Likes

Science of Chocolate (2nd edition) https://libgen.me/links?id=45fa55b9ed91a89a6411c63ea56116b8&adblock=false

other two i couldn’t find on libgen, y’all are on your own

6 Likes

White Chocolate with Strawberry :strawberry: Ganache

15 Likes

can we get an easy tutorial?? maybe before thanksgiving so some of us can be cool on turkey day!! LOL

9 Likes