East Bay Area Manufacturer looking for Operations Manager

We are a Type-6 licensed facility seeking a talented, energetic operations manager to lead a team on a day to day basis.

Responsible for:
Overseeing the production of distillate through all the phases from raw material to end product.
Plan, organize, supervise, and participate in daily production activities.
Train, supervise, schedule, and assign responsibilities and tasks to production team members.
Keeping records of production batches using UID’s and track-and-trace system (training provided)
Ensure equipment is properly maintained and cared for.
Report to the President and Lab Director.

You must be:
A highly driven self-starter
Comfortable working independently as well as a team.
You must be reliable and an excellent communicator.
Experience working in a medium to a high volume manufacturing environment.
A natural problem solver who is comfortable asking questions.
Goal/milestone driven
Clean
Organized
On-time
Reliable
Trustworthy

Desired:
We have an easy going and light-hearted working environment. We are seeking someone with similar traits.
Cannabis industry experience is a plus.
Experienced with a rotary evaporator a plus.
Experienced with short-path and or wiped film a plus.
Technically inclined with the ability to do basic repairs on equipment

We offer benefits (health insurance) after the probation period (90 days), competitive salary and production based bonuses at President’s discretion.

Please attach a resume and 3 references.

1 Like

I’m still available if you guys are actually looking to hire, Calder, you have my number.

1 Like

please elaborate on “competitive salary”
to attract the knowledge you are looking for, this is a major deciding factor. i.e; is your definition of competitive 20-25 per hour?

The caliber of employee you attract greatly hinges on your salary offer.
there’s great opportunity in this industry currently, and is a lab managers market. not the establishment owners.

wish you luck in your search and hope you treat the person holding the knowledge you seek as appropriate as possible.

6 Likes