Down to help in OKC

For sure. Swagelok has been in my family for many years. Definitely in Houston… I’m about to purchase that 2” electric bender. I have this ideal in my mind for a new BHO set up. Can handle 10 types of strains and pour out separately from there own heat exchanger. I already went to STI down south to get a quote on the vessels. I just can’t do shit as far as autoCAD

4 Likes

I can do autocad stuff easy. 2D, 3D whatever.

Pretty much the only type of projects I’m taking on for the next few months. Send me a DM if you need some drafting done

5 Likes

any good resources for modeled parts? I could eventually figure it out but I’d prefer not to have to model triclamps and shit if I can avoid it

2 Likes

Never had an issue buying at reasonable prices. Especially this time of year.

1 Like

Cool deal. Cause I have ideals that I can explain and can give you a Charlie Brown doodle of what I’m wanting to be in place.

3 Likes

He’s the fucking man. Helped us with our inventory and goals. Have seen his work in person on a computer for it and was floored.

10/10 would recommend getting what work you can with @TheGratefulPhil

4 Likes

Yeah, I would definitely straight pipe that instead of sanitary clamps. Nothing wrong with using them, just hella expensive that route and more spots with leakage probability.

I just want the models for my own purposes. Are you trying to go with camlock fittings or something?

1 Like

I feel like we should be collaborating on designs like this. I’m working on my own right now too.

Multiple collections, material columns and hot water heaters.

I want to be able to process up to 150lbs (dry) a day

3 Likes

Man, I have this one design that will do that in an hr, live resin and crude all in one run. Multiple spouts, connected to 3 Mokon 24kw hydrotherm II.

4 Likes

Whispers (all swagelok and under 100k)

5 Likes

But not of a salad of 150lbs I want to do 10-15lb runs of strain specific sauce

2 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong

Moneybagg yo quote. But yeah, everything, with different honey pots to do continuous while allowing running the other stacks of live resin batches.

1 Like

Lost me here, but I’m interested…

3 Likes

Yeah, and gets it all down to 2 micron to capture mold spores and whatnot. I have a rack design as a super passive / butane distilling… which can be paired to the main system and you can just add as you go. Inside the tanks, have welded markings to show the capacities and the only pump you need is just to do initial vac downs.

3 Likes

Dm sent

2 Likes

Can you get a wee bit louder on your chiller decisions :grin:

We’ll grab a bite soon hopefully.

LC02 or dry ice. Passive. Chiller is not required. You can use one on the tanks, but with the custom exergy heat tube n tubes, it won’t matter. That shit will be -70C+ by the time it hits them damn columns

2 Likes

It always starts as a doodle on a piece of paper. I’ll just translate it into a nice, accurate 3D model.

Anywho, just DM me when you want to get started.

5 Likes

You obviously have poor reading compression… bammer flower can be had at $300 all day from Koreans, Chinese, Native American and any other nationality you can imagine.

A huge exaggeration might be assuming bammer flower and good licensed packs could be remotely associated and or interchangeable.

Alas…

1 Like