Down to help in OKC

I’m building a large facility (30,000+sqft) in Logan county. I’m currently “blanketing” under a friends processing license in Newalla. Down to talk splits and get to work. I offer medium-scale BHO cryo extraction and I’ll bring it all the way through clear. Love ya guys, let’s keep These Okies elevated!

8 Likes

Do you think that’s actually a good idea for this marketplace right now? There are literally thousands of processors here without product to run currently. We have over 10 companies fighting over my smalls and trim in a bidding war… selling our trim for 400 dollars a pound currently

5 Likes

Sounds like your area needs more growers not processors.

4 Likes

Needs more vertical

3 Likes

Vertical integration FTW

Sounds like the BM has a gap to fill in OK

8 Likes

Yeah, Chinese dudes have well over 50,000 lbs…

Just didn’t like the splits on the quality.

I’ve heard about the trim prices. I could never pay that, I’d just do splits and help all the devastated growers everywhere. I’ve seen the nugs and trim.

God please, let these next 6 months go by fast so I can bring quality to some Sooners :pray::pray:

3 Likes

There is plenty of material available… the 50/50 splits tell the story. It hard to even get a price per pound from a processor. Trim may be hard to find but bammer flower can be had for under $300lb. If it’s going to distillate the input doesn’t have to be great anyway.

4 Likes

Where can good flower be found for 300 dollars a pound? That’s obviously a huge exaggeration. We are in over 100 dispensaries and are vertically integrated… never heard of a single quality flower licensed pack going for 300 dollars…

The cannabis out here is so bad that I understand what you mean. Our fresh trim is 18 percent TC, 4 percent terpenes, and we are currently selling for about 450 on a loop. I’m guessing you guys are just running distillate though. This is all hydrocarbon

1 Like

Sadly will only last a little while. METRC starts in March apparently, although I doubt it’s fully compliant for another year

2 Likes

I’d like to try your finished products sometime. I’ll be up and on the lookout.

2 Likes

We do it all… HOLD UP! Lol, we do live resin as well, sauces and batters. I’m bringing my seeds and genetics I’ve had for the past couple years to the state. Really looking forward to meeting more people in the area…

Who would of thought, OKC reminds me of Denver back in 2012. Up and coming, quick. Friendly people all around. My family is excited for this move. We live in Edmond. Always can find me at a local bar with some drank in my hand (the wife hooked me with her cocktails addiction).

I’m trying to bring all I know from the refineries I supervised down south to my area of the industry.

Chinese said they’re throwing up 1,000 acres this coming year. MATRX or whatever coming into effect. I’m just wanting to grow great quality and have everything in-house. I’m not wanting to go all big like they are, showing my ass 80,000+ Steel plants and whatnot. Lol

4 Likes

80,000sqft ***

It was in Chickasaw. Listed for $2.7M

1 Like

Well I’d love to show you around. We have tons of contracts with dispensaries, as well as our own, that I can get you plugged in with.

Sadly the Chinese will be shut down for sure. There is no way they are testing (and passing) every single batch of 10 pound flower as OMMA requires. They will either not be granted a license renewal when they find out the entire property does not have a blacked out 8 foot tall fence required by the OK narcotics board, or they will be fined into submission. So just make sure you start to find other connections of quality trim

2 Likes

Oh I didn’t deal with them at all. My trim source was in Cali. But now that I’m in the area, I quit everything BM. Vapes and all. Just white label like the wife says. Yeah, definitely would like to meet. I have to run a Penske to Cali to get some more of my grow equip in storage, but I’ll definitely hit you back when I get into town

2 Likes

My team is focused on the Tulsa area but I’m sure there’s opportunities with the OKC neighbors. Would love to see where common ground can be found.

2 Likes

I’ve heard Tulsa = Warehouse Industrial galore

2 Likes

Swagelok has an office out that way to which I’ll be frequenting often. I think my friends steel business is there too. STI Group. They do ASME vessels

2 Likes

It’s ideal for the chemical distribution as well.
We have swagelock on our spreadsheets planned.

1 Like