does anyone make a hash flavor terp mix ?

does anyone make a strong hash flavored terp mix ?
if not what are the highest spikes of different terps when hash is tested ? dry sift bold hash taste is what i am looking for.
thanks guys
Lrus007

That taste you want might be the result of b-myrcene degradation.

6 Likes

You just need real terps

Are you trying to make carts?

thanks ExTec90 was a good read.

stoopkid no i have a hashplant that smells of hash.
i need to store some a while so wanted a terp that
has that smell / taste. thanks guys
Lrus007

1 Like

When I used to go to the disp I always asked for a strain with a hashy smell/taste. Not one could ever give me a product with the like. It did not take long for me to realize the hashy taste I was after was actually a potency taste. The abundance of trichomes was what produced the taste I wanted. It was not a strain or a flavor but a harshness or potency thing. I still think its a taste but its a taste of quality and potency combined. No gassy, fruity or skunky terp can replocate that. But the right gassy/skunky terp mixed with the hashy potency of the multitude of trichomes is the holy grail I seek and enjoy when looking for a good smoke sesh.

3 Likes

Well there really is the terpene hashinene that is a oxidized version of Myrcene. AFAIK no one has figured out how to synthesize it and the only known way to get myrcene to convert to it is the heat, air, and pressure from hash making. Ancient cultures probably low key knew hashinene is a wonder drug that modern medicine hasn’t studied yet. That last part I made up

7 Likes

I have test tubes all gummed up with this bullshit, thought it was dangerous.

Smells like pickles until you use more terps to remove it, then smells like cherries

3 Likes

With all those myrcene dominant hemp terps I wouldn’t be surprised if some degraded to it.

As far as I know no one can even test for it.

Buy terps from hal at hsi then :joy::sob: they left their terps open

1 Like

I don’t think it’s that simple as just leaving some myrcene in a tube lol

If you leave myrcene or hemp terps (aka glorified myrcene) in a container with a bunch of air it’s going to start smelling like solvents

that is most likely benzene or something nasty. I know the smell you’re referring to and yeah that’s probably dangerous

1 Like

thanks so much guys.
i have ideas now. who would be a good vender
to get a bottle of myrcene from ?
Lrus007

i think i have found over the years of smoking that haze crosses can often throw out those hashy tastes.problem is haze throws out so many different variants and the long flower times.20 years ago we used to get this nl#5 that i assume now was actually nl#5xhaze and that was real hashy and expansive on the lungs with a sausagy/sagey taste. i wish we could go back in time and revisit past favourite buds with specific tastes/effects.i’m sure we all came across certain strains that sent you to sleep instantly(l mean like superhuman style well above other strains) but it was just a random unnamed strain from back in the day and you only managed to get a zip or whatever.nowadays you could test such a strain and find out what ratios of cannabanoids it had to try and replicate it’s effects

1 Like

If you just want mycrene @FloraplexTerpenes has great botanical terps. People have their issues with them as a company, but their terpenes are straight. Good price too. For mycrene dominant hemp terps hit up @qma his hemp terps are fantastic I always keep some on hand. If you are looking for cannabis derived terpenes I can help with that at a great price.

5 Likes

thank you, just ordered the starter pack 1 oz bottles
4 different terps. from floraplex terpenes.
was free shipping and coupon future4200 $51.20
Lrus007

2 Likes

We at B2Bteps have the ability to make any custom formulations. DM with exactly what you want and we will make it happen.

https://www.b2bterps.com/

Lot of bumping old threads today lol

3 Likes

the taste of hash. not water hash.
scissor, dry sift or the old imported hash flavor.
you know the flavor if you have tasted it.
if you made a custom formulation.
you would be rich.
Lrus007

2 Likes

Hi you got a number

Why?

You got Hasheshene?

1 Like

i sent a pm asking the same. no reply yet.

1 Like