Do y'all need bee venom? Because I have bee venom

Not sure if anyone around these parts tinkers with bee venom (commonly used for topicals). My buddy i live with extracts his own and its available for purchase through myself or his IG handle @beekin_apitherapy. Hes the man with the plan.

9 Likes

how does one harvest bee venom??? super curious

7 Likes

had to dig it up, was way to fascinating of a topic not too; apparently via electric stimulation you can get the bee to sting a surface which its stinger cannot penetrate; and itll drip out a tiny bit that can be sequestered and collected; very very cool.

im down for a gram; whats the price?

11 Likes

7 Likes

This dude @Rowan maybe. Curious though, any other cool uses? Started laughing when the dude in that video looked like he was chopping one up.

3 Likes

Research shows lots of potential in regards to treating a litany of ailments from arthritis to lyme to cancer to aging skin.

4 Likes

What da ticket?

1 Like

My bad! 90 per gram. MOQ is .5g.

4 Likes

When I was down at the hemp farm, one of the og Mexican guys was trying to convince me that its ok if there’s bees everywhere, because its good for your blood to get stung lol. I didn’t doubt him.

3 Likes

Yeah dude my buddy never wears a suit and stings himself on purpose. He’s a nut. He’s been extracting at night on the weekends up around napa.

4 Likes

anyone tried smoking it like bufo toad venom

15 Likes

Bee bufo

3 Likes

Is it painful

2 Likes

is it just me or am i the only one wanting to vape it?

5 Likes

I’d dab it.

Why not, some weirdo banged psilocybin

7 Likes

Bee venom and d8 carts.

5 Likes

worked we’ll for him too…Man injected shroom tea with horrible consequences.

first person to grow P.Cubensis.

13 Likes

Might wanna have an epipen handy…

4 Likes

I have a blowgun, man always trying to replicate nature and all that…

4 Likes

Wait a second? Napa? Im very close

2 Likes