Distillate kit and rotovap

What’s up community

I’m looking to purchase a 2L turnkey set up…if anybody has any used equipment or know any good leads to buy an economic one I would greatly appreciate it.

1 Like

Lanphan seems to have decent reviews I’m strongly considering purchasing their 10L.

Their 5L is 970 for just the glass they also offer a pump which is around 250

1 Like

I have a few spares lying around.
A welch 1400 vac pump available. Brand new, just fired it up to check vac. 10 microns not even warmed up.
I also have 2x brand new 1L 2 neck 24/40 BF
1x 1L heated stir mantle (basic generic type)

I wouldn’t buy a “turn-key” setup. I would source individual items, just to save money, and get what’s really needed and wanted. The aspirator that comes with the 5l rotovap isnt all that great. Certain procedures need to be followed to get the most out of it. Also the “basic” mantle is garbage that comes with the spd kit. Get the upgrade version. Old version is a blue base, new/updated version has a black case. Night and day difference.

They are local to me, so that’s where I get 90% of my needed glass, mantle, etc.

2 Likes

Thank u that’s the reply I’m looking for. I’ll take the pump…I rather shop within the community first if possible. Keep the money in the family.

3 Likes

Do u have a link for the heating mantle?

I have a zncl-t 2L new in crate. Only opened to verify no damage pm me

2 Likes

Above.

That’s the one. Does it have a black or a blue base?

This is blue base-version of this white 1000ml again it is a new 2000ml blue base and 220v same interface. Works well make reasonable offer

1 Like

I asked about this and was told they’re both the same internals, but the black one is just for USALABS

By night and day I meant the old basic elcheapo mantle (with knobs not a digital pid).

The difference in the blue case and black case is the blue is generation 1, black is gen 2 both came out of usalab.com

1 Like

Hi,we can provide short path distillation kit and rotovap,please contact my email:330671692@qq.com,the price is good.