Distaller and extraction

Hello guys as you know I’m not from your sides of the world and NOBODY here does distilling what’s the quickest way to learn about extracting ect building a set up for day 15lb of material and then learning how to distil it please please please there is a decent market for it here and I want to get ahead while I can!!! Thanks in advance you guys have all helped me on my trip so my all ready I appreciate you all!!!

No one can teach you to distill in a single forum post. Just start doing it. LEARN. FAIL.

6 Likes

Learning is expensive, regardless of if it’s from paying a consultant, or trial and error, it’s gonna cost you…

4 Likes

Where are you located?? First step would be to read as many posts here as possible as all the info is laid out right for you in multiple posts. If you want the peoples help here, I would definitely try some trial and error and then bring your findings here and its easier to get a response from people. This community rarely spoon feeds :wink: butttttt if there is a post where someone is legit trying and failing there is always help here. no spoons but there is a helping hand. can you be more specific to what you are looking to do? your capacity? your budget? timeline? anything helps. There is also mad consultants here that crush it! including myself.

3 Likes

What solvent do you want to make the crude oil from the material with?

What’s your budget for extraction and solvent recovery and distillation?

Yeah, your location would help us point you in the direction of some competent help.

Depending on some variables I may be willing to walk you through it. Send me a DM and we’ll talk about it.

3 Likes

exactly

The uk guys! We are so far behind in everything it’s embarrassing :joy::rofl: I have been doing so research at equipment ect I just don’t understand it! Closed loop butane and I’m still going to do it outside? I’m going to scalp the forum over the next few weeks and come back here with my questions findings thanks guys!

3 Likes

Just make rosin and be the coolest dude in the UK and you won’t start a fire.

The local council thanks you ahead of time. Pip pip cheerio

2 Likes

Rosin is fairly hard to sell here as I said we are way behind but carts fly out the door!!! Crazy I know

Rosin is a hard sale pretty much everywhere. You are just confused by the hash snobs of future 4200. Rosin is like 1-2% market share MAYBE. Big MAYBE.

2 Likes

if you didnt want to go the distillation route you could decarb all your rosin and make top notch fancy pancy carts.

1 Like

That’s not a bad idea!