Delta-8 THC causing increase in poison center calls

Bro, you wouldn’t feel that way if you made money on those products…

2 Likes

If that’s the case, you certainly should not be defaming the BM, because they’re the ones who made any cannabis products available to anyone for 60 years. And i would say calling cannabis, “d9” as if we’re interested in some chemical concoction and not a plant that has existed for a million years, defamation.

If there were two competing industries, one that made d9 from cbd and one that made d8 from cbd, you would have a right to say one is the d9 industry and one is the d8 industry. But for people selling conversions to just with a sweep of the hand refer to the past 60 years of advocacy as the “d9 industry” as if they are on the same level is cringeworthy. People sacrificed their whole lives in jail for marijuana. Who has ever done that for d8??

19 Likes

Can’t rip someone off who knows what’s up

We can try to educate the customer the problem is most people on the BM dgaf and they’ll smoke whatever

Ppl buy bm for price, not because it’s “safer”

1 Like

Fuck that stuff. Obviously.

1 Like

Reads kinda shitty huh?

I have nothing against good BM players putting out quality product, on a personal level. And I don’t recall defaming BM…

…ah. Respectfully— this is dramatic. And it’s all cannabis. Obviously, I was distinguishing within. And still never defamed.

All cannabis. D8 blossomed out of those efforts. I never called the past 60 years of advocacy “the D9 industry”. You are putting words in my mouth. It’s all cannabis. Stop muddying the water.

1 Like

You’re suggesting K2 / Spice are on the same level as D8? C’mon now… I don’t think you couldn’t be more intellectually dishonest if you tried (let’s see)

2 Likes

All you hemp bois sure do ride the the same line of indignance

You’re moving hot product into illegal states and lying about it to customers, you’re not paving a fucking path, you’re just white collar criminals doing blue collar dirt

15 Likes

you sir are a poet

6 Likes

Yet to be proven. 0 convictions.

I don’t understand how it became acceptable to spout this as an absolute, undeniable truth.

I mean I get that D9 bois’ pockets hurt, but this is America.

6 Likes

Ok so literally doing the exact thing you just claimed you weren’t. Deprecating anything working in marijuana as “D9 bois” and apparently if you work in rec you only care about money? (I’m sure d8 makers don’t care about money at all, right?)

4 Likes

Brother I’m not attacking med / rec / D9 in any way… I’m literally suggesting we should all be united, here. Let’s be friends.

I only use ‘D9 bois’ term as a joke. I didn’t realize it was so offensive. When you call me a D8 boi it makes me feel all warm & fuzzy inside :two_hearts:

But yes, let’s make some money (was that the question?)

3 Likes

0 charges because you keep letting store clerks and owners go to jail

It’s the white collar equivalent of letting the corner boys go in while you operate above them

5 Likes

Is there conspiracy behind everything now? Is that where we’re at?

Or is this just good old fashioned projection?

3 Likes

8 Likes

Yes, this is the biggest, stupidest criminal conspiracy I’ve ever seen. Denying your customers the autonomy to make a decision for themselves based on an inaccurate understanding of the law and testing is fraud🤷‍♂️

6 Likes

Dude, go smoke some weed or something

5 Likes

Charges on store owners and staff have been brought because they’re slinging illegal marijuana under the table or out the backdoor, no?

2 Likes

No, 3/4 have been solely for d8 from what I can gather, the superstar buds raid in Wisconsin was for d9 content in d8 products

There was one in ATL and another one somewhere else in GA that was slinging bags out the backdoor that I remember off the bat. I’d have to go back through and find them