Delta 8 THC and Parkinson's Disease

MikeWackell.pdf (176.5 KB)

I decided to put together this observation report on D8THC and how it can help with Parkinson’s Disease. Although this is semi-incomplete, I believe the continued progress Mike is making with D8 is extraordinary and may be a good basis to begin research on how D8 and other minor cannabinoids (like CBG) could be effective at reliving symptoms relating to Parkinson’s Disease and other neurological diseases.

Also, if anyone has done research on D8 in this or other medicinal regards, I would love to hear your findings and discuss my own with you.

Disclaimer I am a chef, not a scientist. Thus, this is an observation report for a small, controlled, at home experiment, not a medical clinical trial or anything of the like. The tincture used was procured from a medicinal dispensary in MA and was independently tested for potency and contaminants.

11 Likes

Addition* after 2 months of using this tincture, Mike seemed to have plateaued in the sense that he feels the tincture is helping him as much as it can at the dose he is comfortable taking. He no longer suffers from painful contortions at night and is sleeping better than he has in years. Additionally, he claims to have a greatly reduced amount of chronic pain.

8 Likes

I give D8 to my med card patients, especially for chronic pain. A lot of older folks don’t like having their mind altered like comes with D9.

One person that I am a caregiver for is going through colon cancer. D8 and high minors has been a blessing helping equalize function of her digestive tract.

7 Likes