Delta 8 is clear because companies use bleach and acid to clean it

FYI- Hempire Benji is a marketing consultant to businesses now.

index

I wouldnā€™t actually know but the guy does seem prodigious when it comes to marketing his company and his product. Iā€™ve suspected that his lawsuit has really been a vehicle to advertise himself and his company, as well as a way to renew faith in the legality of the product in the eyes of reddit customers etc.

3 Likes

His lawsuit/advertising even got F4.2k talking about them again! Sorry for the thread derail, so back to the original subject at hand:

Julie Helmer from Freshbros is the one who put out the original FUD about bleach in D8. I reached out to their company, but didnā€™t get a response.

1 Like

Huh?

Weā€™ve been over this whole verified thing before dude, I guess Iā€™ll just keep repeating myself.

The only thing the vendor flair on the sub means is that you are speaking with a representative of the company, thatā€™s it. I ask the company to email me or IM on other social media to verify the legitimacy of the reddit user account. Account age has absolutely no bearing on this process or decision.

Whatā€™s the other accusation for?

1 Like

This ā€œgood dudeā€ spent 7 days on an incredibly aggressive harassment campaign against me. Not only did he produce several interesting videos calling me out and saying very horrible things. Iā€™d also wake up to several messages where he threatens physical harm, uses derogatory slurs, and is continually convinced I own/operate D8 companies. He also send out email blasts to all his customers making statements against myself and starting his own subreddit(which the moderator of is now suspended from reddit) where he continued these attacks and even created alt accounts pretending to be other CBD shops speaking ill against me.

To each his own I guessā€¦

2 Likes

ā€œverified userā€ flair on a 2 month old account that looks like a shill account

Whatā€™s the criteria for verification, a receipt? A pulse?

2 Likes

Literally just said what the criteria was. Active website as a business and emailing me from the business account verifying the reddit account is associated with the company. After the whole hempire situation Iā€™m revamping it a bit.

Have them send you their business paperwork from their stateā€™s registry. If they dont have an campany listed, they dont have an ein. No ein = fly by night

3 Likes

Iā€™m not talking about vendors, Iā€™m talking about flairing random user accounts that have almost no post history. From the outside it looks like a way to add a bit of credibility to sock puppet accounts

2 Likes

Some companies have already proactively started doing this lol! I made that post and my inbox was full, Iā€™m working through the 10k giveaway celebration right now and then taking a better look at how Iā€™ll address including vendors in the future.

Appreciate the insight!

ooooh ok, now I see where youā€™re coming from.

Thereā€™s a lot of cross talking between the guilded chat server and the subreddit, so I as I get to know people and they exhibit signs I like and trust, Iā€™ll start giving them trusted user because of how I interact with them every day. I can see how from the outside, with no context, it looks weird.

FWIW I donā€™t have sock puppet accts dudeā€¦i have no freakin time for that lol. This one account sucks up the majority of my day as it is.

I donā€™t want to clutter this thread with more of your nitpicking of how the subreddit is so please PM me with anything else.

1 Like

r we doing this again :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

5 Likes

4 Likes

Most already are and donā€™t know it!!

1 Like

Agree, except I would say disinformation. Someone paid this person to write this up, they want a specific perspective to be had on the subject, so Iā€™m inclined to think the inaccurate information is intentional.

Gotta love it.

5 Likes

It takes 2 minutes to get a federal EIN and run income through your personal tax return. An EIN alone wouldnā€™t solve this.

@r33fermadness /r/delta8 is bad for cannabis/hemp consumers as a whole.

6 Likes

Agreed 100%; fuck reddit; it promotes the traditional market way to much; draws unnecessary attention to our industry and invites Chadā€™s and people without the right intentions to pimp custies with subpar toxic product.

11 Likes

agree

3 Likes

The only difference between Crazy, and Eccentric is about 100,000 dollars

7 Likes

i thought it was $500,000

3 Likes