Delta 8 is clear because companies use bleach and acid to clean it

Always buy rose colored distillate to avoid bleach in your product

Is it possibly for us to write a rebuttal and have it published in LAweekly? This is asinine

11 Likes

Lolllllllllllllllll bleach me up scottie.

Best rebuttal is to say we prefer bleached buttholes aswell :man_shrugging: :rofl:

Imo they are normalizing shitty conversions; I ain’t smoking no rose or grand daddy purps if you know what I mean

16 Likes

That article is trash. It’s a shame that these click bait sites never get their facts right and yet so many people take what they say as gospel. Educating consumers is already difficult enough without having to fight misinformation like that.

13 Likes

This article is straight facts… O.G. Cannabis has already blown the doors off this tek of treating extracts with bleach on his Instagram page… It doesn’t surprise me that all you uninformed f4200 folks are so late to the game. Sodium hypochlorite has always been the key to water clear disty… even if any of these “verified consultants” tell you any different.

15 Likes

Anyone actually tried using hypochlorite on distillate?

1 Like

I tried to use a dilute hypochlorite solution to wash crude. It made an inseparable emulsion. Disty would probably be different.

3 Likes

yeah for desulfurization; but thats about it personally

1 Like

Love the new avatar @ScoobyDoobie!

Ya these articles get the public’s attention unfortunately…it’s a shame consumers don’t stumble into this forum more often

2 Likes

It’s a sponsored post, just an ad masquerading as news. Click the sponsor link and it’ll take you here, where you can buy d8 bleach free

IIRC hempire and buydelta8online are the same company, they’re the ones who got banned from the reddit recently and have a bunch of sockpuppet accounts. Shady all around

5 Likes

They’re also suing the DEA apparently which is extra crazy considering their D8 consistently tests hot :fire:

4 Likes

that guy who runs it seems pretty borderline or something, kind of person who will say/do whatever it takes to part a fool from their money

4 Likes
5 Likes

that 2 month old “verified user”, lmao

@r33fermadness, you making some alts or just letting the shills run wild?

3 Likes

directly from that link;
“BD8O tried offloading bulk amounts of dirty, dark pink/purple distillate on the “cheap to the consumer” under the guise of “brest [sic]” cancer awareness charity (yes, they spelled it wrong in the product listing), wherein they said they were donating to the “Susan B [sic] Anthony foundation [sic] (The Susan B. Anthony List is an anti-choice organization that has nothing to do with cancer), and had claimed to have “turned” the distillate that color as a gimmick (clearly not the case). After being confronted and conceding to admit that he didn’t turn the distillate dark pink/purple and agreeing to take the product listing down, BD8O later posted video footage of them filling carts with, once again, egregiously dark pink/purple distillate, and now customers have begun to receive their BD8O order with that potentially suspect product.”

all i can say is…

fuck reddit

9 Likes

has god abandoned reddit

• Yes
  • 𝒴𝑒𝓈 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒻𝒶𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝓉𝑒𝓍𝓉

0 voters

2 Likes

This is a joke right?

1 Like

the only joke is how long this trade secret has been SECRET

7 Likes

Hempire Benji is definitely aggressive with his business, but he’s a good dude if you talk to him. I don’t know about his mental state at any given time, but let’s just say he’s just “enthusiastic”. LOL

3 Likes

Enthusiasm is key in a law suit

6 Likes

I love how, at a certain level of success, manic becomes “enthusiastic” and bat shit crazy becomes “eccentric”.

I’ve never spoken with the man, but anyone suing the DEA while actively shipping d9 laden product across state lines has too much enthusiasm IMO

12 Likes