Delta 8 company Cake files lawsuit against counterfeit distributors. Apparently this case sets some interesting precedents regarding legality of D8

21-56133.pdf (221.8 KB)
I guess they finally got tired of people shit talking about the phony gas station boof carts. I havent read the full document so I dont know all the ramifications yet.

1 Like

it’s been posted twice already, that much is obvious

hot carts invalidate the ruling(as far as trademark protection), cbd>d9>d8 is TBD until a court rules on WIP

Go search “cake” and nothing comes up. You dont have to be a dick about it. Im not gonna sift through every news post, maybe the other 2 threads should change their titles to be more accurate.

On that note, dude, shut the fuck up about the conversion process already, we already know, everyone fucking KNOWS, weve all seen you OBSESS over this for the past 2 years. The courts are going to come to whatever retarded decision they want about whether the isomerization process producing intermediary D9 is legal or not, you nor I nor anyone else here who isnt a connected monied assholed is going to be able to change that. Go smoke a bowl and chill the fuck out, or get a hobby or something, jesus fucking christ.You arent protecting anyone and you arent saving the industry, youre just being an over obsessive spaz about shit that literally nobody cares about. We already know the laws arent based on science, if they were we wouldnt have this retard shit in the first place. Your crusade is literally meaningless and pointless.

Where is this proceeding?? I’ve never heard a defected product invalidating a trademark. That’s interesting…… can you show us where you read this??

3 Likes

But it seems like they aren’t even questioning it at this point….

Am I reading it wrong?

2 Likes

Are we just now learning that it was never about the legality or the by-products?

3 Likes

It’s preliminary. Plaintiffs are granted the assumption that what they say is truthful, for some fucking reason

It’s always been about deception

2 Likes

I’m sure cake has proof from accredited dea labs saying all their products are under .3 d9 thc.

#sdpharms. Lol.

Why do we care about hot products still? They got the unknowns to near zero. Shit is super high potency. Let the boys send it. They legalized weed for the rest of us. It’s a win win!

5 Likes

Pharmlabs is calling other labs pay to play now, they’ve been calling d9 since mar-apr '21

There is always gonna be someone that passes this stuff. The game is over. Let them make some money. They deserve it. They legalized d9 and weed for the rest of us. The hemp boys are weed angels. Lol.

I never had the balls to put a lb of cannabis in my carryon and fly across the country but since it’s “all cbd hemp”. I no long fear stiff like this. :joy::rofl::joy:

7 Likes

Just don’t fuck with D8 personally!

2 Likes