Dare to Know Our Hemp Oil Products

but then

so only tested…mkay

how can it be unrelated if you make it seem very important that this “compound” was tested for something that is supposed to support your application of it

1/2fl.oz Tween 80, 2tbsp. snake oil

5 Likes

How did you get your data that proves its increased absorption? How did you verify the increase in absorption? Did you take blood samples at interval or something

roiplek, I appreciate your scrutiny and holding us accountable for our words and integrity. The initial testing and applications for said proprietary ingredient Bio+ were for intended use by the pharmaceutical industry. Our company took the initiative to create applications for the ingredient for use with CBD and the personal care products industry. The use of Bio+ has the potential to enhance permeability and retention of other compounds besides CBD. Testing is specific to Bio+ as an ingredient and the results of it’s use to increase the permeability and retention of compounds.

1 Like

Franklin, thank you for your interest and questions regarding the testing. As stated in previous a post, I’m working to get the test results and study for the claims made by our product line. In addition to the test results, I’m hoping to provide the description and analysis of the testing. We appreciate your patience.

Analyte, I wanted to address your ISO / GMP question. I apologize for not answering yesterday when asked. We use / partner with a third party company that is GMP certified, FDA certified, and Hazmat certified as a production facility. We appreciate your interest and support. Please take care of yourself and have a good day.

1 Like

Piperine and Curcumin are indeed very interesting substances.

1 Like

Again no offense but I don’t think anyone here is interested in purchasing your white labeled topicals with generic logos and labels, may be wasted energy on f42k for you. If I’m wrong somebody let me know, just my 2 cents

2 Likes

As something of a bystander, I appreciate the responses and way OP has been handling criticisms and questions, but I agree, f42k is the wrong tree to bark up for this product. Now, if one was looking for advice on how to create such a product, and debate the science behind it, this would be a good place.

Just don’t think its the right market in any case.

3 Likes

I / We appreciate your opinions. As a community member and part of the company I represent, I/ we decided to present our products / company willingly. We understand the target market may not lay directly within the community. We’re proud of our products and our company because of the onus we place on ourselves in taking ownership of what we’ve both created and what we want to provide to the masses. We respect this community and it’s members. We come here knowing the level of intellect, education, understanding, and passion for ALL things cannabis related. For our company / brand we came here to legitimize our hard work knowing how stringent this community is regarding the science and knowledge of THC / CBD. To garner approval, recommendation from this community in itself is a certification of sorts. We didn’t come here to “take people’s money”, our driving force and mission is to crusade the wholistic, therapeutic qualities of CBD to the lamen. To do so with integrity at all levels. There has been enough social stigma placed on cannabis that as a “good guy” company we’d like to represent THC / CBD with honesty and integrity. Providing quality products, with accurate information, that actually work!

5 Likes

so it’s basically all about the terpenes with lecithin?

Good morning. We hope everyone had a good weekend. We wanted to inform everyone that testing and results regarding the proprietary ingredient have been posted to our website at
www.activemg.com

It’s not ALL about those things. It’s those things and more. Such as entourage effect, flavonoids, and the cannabinoids themselves specifically.

So it’s a basic liposomal base. Gotcha.

1 Like

I THINK WHAT EVERYONE IS FAILING TO REALIZE HERE IS THAT THERE ARE DOCTORS IN THEIR PICTURES. FUCKING DOCTORS. IT MUST BE LEGIT!!! DOCTORS! CLIPBOARDS!!! FUCKING LAB COATS!!!

I DARE YOU TO LOOK AT THIS IMAGE AND NOT THINK “Enhance…enhance…enhance”

9 Likes

reminds me of the first dispensary gig I had they made us wear lab coats. like bro, I am high right now and definitely not a doctor

7 Likes

Whenever “THE IMPLICATION” of anything is present…turn tail. The implication of a team of doctors, the implication of reinvention of the wheel because ultimately…

2 Likes

The implication to possible consumers is that science and research play a major part in the process of making our products. That we take the time to be knowledgeable about what we’re providing to our customers in the way of our products and what effects it will have on them when used. Perhaps instead of attempting to “tear us down” or “taunt” with schoolboy memes / insults, provide thoughtful, constructive criticism or opinion which leads to an open dialogue or exchange of ideas. What this forum is intended to provide via the community.

2 Likes

If you can look through the ridicule, there is some constructive criticism. Lab coats don’t belong in a field, afaik, nor do they make sense in a barn:

So a few photo updates would go a long way.

4 Likes

one might think you brought it on yourself with those “5x” claims over quite a simple liposomal base. i won’t contest that indeed do liposomes help absorption, but that’s really not new. you haven’t reinvented the wheel and calling a lecithin based emulsion “proprietary technology” is kinda silly.

1 Like