D8 conversion

Hey is there a scientific way to convert d9 to d8. If I wanted 100% conversion.

I know boiling flask bleaching but it seems to be a coin toss on actual conversion %.

What I’m wondering if there is a way to force it to convert in easier and more complete conversion.

100% ? No, nothing is ever 100%

but you can get pretty high rates at inexpensive prices. id be happy to consult on the matter

There’s a magnifying glass toward the top right of the screen…it should be able to tell you everything you’re looking for.

no-spooning-no-hotlinking

10 Likes

Please dm me

Hi Hash123,

I started a thread on this and I believe I was able to convert almost all delta 9 into delta 8 but I have no analytical away of testing right now. TLC is just a helpful indicator not any real testing to give the conversion percentage. When I tried it I used C-Bleach from Columbo labs and it seemed to work but I wasn’t able to produce the “water clear” color that Ive read about. I repeated this again with a deeper vacuum and more C Bleach but got the same results. I did notice a different high like described in the delta 8 video Columbo made.

Im looking for an acid or reagent that is responsible for this conversion at high temps which sounds more like, “a scientific way”. In the thread @Photon_noir mentioned that a Brönstead acid could be helpful like p-tosic but I never got around to trying that.

Hopefully this is helpful!

-Franz

Tread link: Delta 9 into Delta 8 - #50 by BR-Instrument

Video Link: - YouTube

2 Likes

Found the right thread.

Better would be from d8 to d9