D8 bait and switch

So I tried to order a liter of d8 from @Dutch . It was supposed to look like this:

Or like this :

He has not responded for 3 days. Is anyone interested remediating this product? I’m not a verified slanger so I’m not sure of the rules about reselling it here. Just want to recoup whatever cash I can instead of taking it as a loss. Or if anyone has a relationship with him that could reach out it would be greatly appreciated.

Seems alright but def bit different from was represented… Makes you wonder if it needs washed

Could it be oxidation? D8 is prone to that and known for changing color along the sunset spectrum

1 Like

Idk. The it will probably look ok in a pen. But I didn’t get a coa with it so I have to get it tested to see what it is even.

I’ve already purchased from another supplier until I can figure out what to do with it.

I could not imagine opening up a LITER of cannabis concentrate and there not being a COA inside

4 Likes

This gets a “wow, just wow…” from me.

2 Likes

How much was that liter

1200… should have paid more instead of going with the best looking stuff for the cheapest price.

1200 without a COA seems about right, I’ve seen clear disty and I prefer a bit of color but not red lol just looks oxidized unfortunately only a lab will get it bleached clear.

2 Likes

Oxidization, the more that container opens, and time elapses D8 will turn faster than you can use it. D8/D9 will always for the first few days look that water clear… then the ambering comes into play lol

1 Like

I found the supplier he purchased from. He is a reputable member on this site. His thread shows Red distillate. I’ve already contacted him he is unable to help for a few days. He has red and water clear for more money. @Dutch clearly knew he wasn’t getting clear and bought the cheaper red to make a quick buck off me. Can’t believe I’m getting fucked over so @Dutch can pocket a quick 200.

3 Likes

Is that a plastic 1 gallon bucket with a liter of distillate poured in? Wow… Not even a jar?

This is my question… you got a liter sent in a plastic tub with no coa?!

Yes. Yes I did.

1 Like

Yup pretty much. It was also shipped upside down lol.

3 Likes

Did you plan on selling this stuff without testing it yourself?

I actually found the vendor he purchased from on here and we are hoping to work something out. And no I’m planning on heading to the lab to test if we can’t work something out. I’m not verified so I cant exactly just post an advertisement and coa on here anyway.

I go through an ounce a month easily sometimes double or triple. I been eyeing Liters through a few vendors on here and kush all around the 1k to 1500 range but just holding off on pulling trigger since worried of something like this happening and taking a fat L.

Could save a thousand by getting a liter but I could also be losing a thousand by buying a liter…

The no COA and getting red instead of clear would have me pissed off af. I still remember one of my early ounces I got for my birthday through cannaclear that was processed by honeygold was utterly disgusting smelled of solvents and gave me the worst anxiety of a life time. Literally ruined my whole next week. Learned my lesson and that alone keeps me from wanting to buy a liter lately remembering that shitty experience.

Sucks CDexportINC feel for you mate nobody likes getting the old kansas city shuffle pulled on them.

1 Like

Cannavessel has been solid to me. Golden amber d8… never sent off for indie testing guess i should send to sone place… waa thinking of sending a sample to new bloom labs once i figure out if they have a d8 standard. But damn $495 for full panel llllllL

1 Like