Cutting a liter?

Not even worth it

1 Like

if you cant make a profit without cutting then sell to someone else

11 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

My advice, don’t cut it. This market is already messed up, lets not continue to trash this industry. If you can’t make a profit you need to rethink your bushiness plan. Figure out your cost of goods and overhead and charge that number, lastly don’t let your clients dictate price.Don’t continue to dig a hole with your business, its bad all around.

15 Likes

Modern Cannabis: The Race to the Botton
By: The Whole Damn Industry

16 Likes

dont listen to the scaredy cats above me. just add 50% True Terpenes Viscosity and call it a day! This is how dank vapes and mario carts do it! :man_facepalming::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Too soon???

20 Likes

I can taste this distillate from here :frowning:

1 Like

More like
“You can taste the CUT from here”

Lol

6 Likes

Hey guys, about to get into the cart game, I’m offering MCT carts, cut with a little bit of disty, just enough that you think “hmm, am I getting high?” just wanted to know, what ratio do you suggest? 90% MCT 10%disty? maybe I’ll just make a 90%MCT 10%TT liquidizer, seems like a nice niche market

8 Likes

mmmmmm cancer carts.

6 Likes

Make sure you use dank vapes, mario carts, or brass knuckle types so the ppl know they are getting a legit cart…I mean fluff packaging with utter garbage.

Sheeple people!

9 Likes

I kinda like the ‘supreme’ brand carts, makes me feel exclusive

4 Likes

Gotta get the supreme x Louis v Colman’s tho

3 Likes

I don’t know if that’s a joke or if that’s real but I laughed anyways

3 Likes

:joy: was supposed to read collabs lol

shooting yourself in the dick 101 lol

2 Likes

If I had a dime for every street person I know that has straight up told me “my customers don’t care what’s in it, just how the package looks”, id have a few dollars.

6 Likes

Exactly!

My packaging costs $1.45@
Dhg@te has mario carts, etc, for $0.92/100

But inuse my own and stand behind what’s NOT in my carts.

5 Likes

Hell yeah man! Fuck the fakes Stay true to YOU and build a rep FOR your work!!!:yum:

3 Likes

Great to know guys real great raw content in the comments. Have you know that i have my own branding of cartridges all of my clients love with authentic ccells and a 90 disty 10 terp cut. I was solely asking about this for a friend of mine who was curious as to if it could work or not. thanks for the input.

2 Likes