Custom stainless steel equipment

Now I’m no Engineer. I have no formal background in anything too complex really.

What I do have is 1000’s of hours of hands on experience on a lot of our industry equipment.

We recently outsourced our stainless steel vessels to be made in Mexico by an industrial steel manufacturer. Very satisfied with them. If youre looking to scale up, this might be for you. Prices vary depending on your needs send me a message and perhaps we can save you some money and time on your vessel, or your entire system.

Some possibilities include custom manifolds, jacketed or non jacketed pressure vessels, butane/propane rated solvent tanks. Anywhere from 5 gallon- 250 gallon vessels available.

30 day turn around time with a 25% down payment.

Sorry @Beaker I’m part Mexican so I gotta rep La Raza

7 Likes

got anyone that makes spinney-go-rounds?

Washing Machine "Salad Spinner" tek

Maybe FFE heat exchangers?

2 Likes

Lol maybe. Gotta use the power from 15 men riding bicycles to use it though.

Havent really looked into that honestly but i can check!

3 Likes

Heat exchangers: im looking to order a bunch of them for myself, so yes. I currently have huge coils from them. Theyre like 5 ft tall and a 3/4" diameter with both npt fittings on one end.

you can get a sustained 1/2 horse out of a motivated rider. so that would be ~7HP. How big is the motor on your peony @highestzen?

I believe the required bike is already in Eugene…

at $50k MSRP for the bike I’m afraid it doesn’t look much cheaper than the CUP. :wink:

1 Like

The motor on our centrifuge is big. It’s the only 480v piece of equipment in our system. After it arrives, we will look at options to change out the motor with lower voltage options. We built this prototype as large and powerful as possible and plan on using the PLC to run some experiments regarding spin speeds and cycle times to optimize the recovery and turnover rate to create a useful SOP and make any necessary equipment adjustments before we are willing to making our model available for purchase. BTW, it’s not a Peony, but it is similar to their PPTD-300 in size and g-force. It also comes with a lot of options that make it more useful for our purposes, not only for recovering solvent, but also for filtration of biomass or crystalline.

Woof! not competing with that with a party-bike :wink:

nice to see someone who understands the utility of a good spin.

2 Likes

Heading to Mexico in 3 weeks!

Any requests? Hit the DM to preorder.

Hey guys I’m looking to sell our extractor from Mexico in a turn key kit.

4 cmep ol pumps
200 gallon collection vessel
250 gallon solvent tank
3 x 3/4" auxiliary coils.
30 x material column
2 racks that hold 30 x material columns
30 port manifold for above columns
30 port manifold for below columns
All hoses and fittings.

Will include free hands on/ in person consultation with purchase in California or phone consult for anywhere else.

This processes 200 lb per day butane or propane

1 Like

Meanwhile in trapville…

5 Likes

Quite the muffin you’ve got there!

1 Like

Price ?

Who wants this system for 100k?

1 Like

bumping this badass system. who wants to grind out 200 lbs a day all in one extraction in butane or propane (8-10 hr day with 1 helper)

dm offers.

1 Like

@Apothecary36

DM me I have been living in Mexico the last 4 years building agriculture processing facilities. I have a bunch of Mexico resources want to compare notes.