Crypto illegal in China

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/china-declares-cryptocurrency-transactions-illegal-as-crackdown-continues/ar-AAOMFYx

It’s gonna be a bumpy ride.

Damn just when I was gonna start sending packs to china

3 Likes

Except the digital yuan… China is the worst. Americans have no clue how good we have it.

2 Likes

That’s all about to change

3 Likes

Oh god yeah. No matter how stupid something someone does they won’t kill our families - in China that’s just another day for them. Drug dealer? Dead. Big drug dealer? Dead family members

1 Like

Doesn’t everyone remember that it’s already been illegal in China since 2016?

This is more FUD to shake out new hands in this space.

4 Likes

Lol you spreading FUD to get in on the low.

Psh, I just read the news and share it.

Yall just invested so you call everything hip acronyms lol

A billion+ people just got told no to playing with it.
That’s not me spreading fear uncertainty or doubt lol.

The cryptocurrency market does that to itself.

Only near a quarter of the world population. That’s no big deal hodl

2 Likes

Annual Chinese bitcoin FUD

The Chinese have been using Bircoin to evade capital flight laws. More laws won’t stop criminals from committing the crimes they were already committing

Ironic timing for the CCP considering the whole Evergrande fiasco. Almost like they are trying to distract people from the real reason BTC and the rest of the global financial markets slipped…

5 Likes

我们不允许你的乌卡利在这里中间哈哈哈哈哈

你们这些西方人检测不到宣传, 是吗?

Wooooooow it’s real. That’s insane :octopus:

1 Like

:yum::octopus:

4 Likes

ive seen vids in china and many transactions are on a phone app. Every street dealer of food accepts the app and stuff. Ill bet they were using tons of crypto. INCREDIBLE Street Food in China | SICHUAN Chinese Street Food Tour - DAN DAN Noodles + SPICY Chicken - YouTube now they have to use a bank or cash

2 Likes

They’re just racist against decentralized currencies.

1 Like

Yea… They are just control freaks. You have a social score in China. All us degens would be fucking bottom of the score barrel

6 Likes

Yeah but who really wants to ride a train that crowded anyways… :roll_eyes:

I’d rather just take the red line in Boston after a bruins game just got out if I felt like being crowded.

1 Like

China banning Crypto is a semi-annual event.

5 Likes

But this time it’s serial

5 Likes

We’d be negative

This is how i picture it

1 Like

Those app we used are just same with bank apps. You need deposit money or get credit for that

2 Likes