Crumble and sugar tips

Last time

5 Likes

I have had some good success making sugar as of late.

Blast at -60C with 80Propane/20Butane.

No soak. Fill 10lbs in the tank, flush it, recover 5, let in 10 more till I get a 10:1 ratio.

Recover 24C.

Spit in a mason jar with about 1lb left in.

I agitate it for about 30 seconds and then hot plate it with the lid 50% till I can go 90% then in the oven at 32.5C for two days for crystal growth. Third day I drain terps, move to a pyrex that allows it to stack at least 1/8" to 1/4" high, after one day dump the contents into a cross-strainer over that same pyrex to allow additional sauce/terpenes to drip out. I have tried recapping the sugar in a mason to see if there was larger crystal growth over an extra few days, it pretty much all stayed the relative same size.

Purge at 32C, -20hg for 24H, then at -25hg for 24H. All while sitting on a strainer over a pyrex.

I’ve done this with cured trim, live resin, and also with CRC’d cured trim. I have had consistent sugaring each time.

I welcome comments/suggestions on bettering the crystal growth. I know I’m limited with cured trim on making fat diamonds. But I have made some pretty dense ass sugar for sure.

EDIT:

Also I have tried spitting directly into a pyrex, agitating it, putting on the pyrex lid and just going from there to purge and crystal growth was lower and the separation was more difficult as the smaller crystals are…mushier.

12 Likes

@Dred_pirate hey brother, will you please the me in the crumble thread as well? Thank you.

Jesus do you people read

35 Likes

Interestingly enough I’ve searched the forum already to no avail, but I have real trouble with the big words so if you could condense what you just said with a little punctuation, I might read a bit better. OR, you could do the thing where you mind your business if you’re choosing not to be helpful and instead throw shade or shitty remarks. :call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

@Dred_pirate and “crumble” in search. Took 2 min

8 Likes

Damn I was just reading through this thread and you beat me to the :spoon:@Apothecary36 I was getting so frustrated with all the people and figured it’d take me 30 seconds with the search bar

7 Likes

Holy shit! If it were a snake it would have bit me. Thanks for the clarification.

The king has spoken

1 Like

For sugar/applesauce, I like pouring into a Pyrex, leave in oven at 85-90 for 12-24 hours. Then transfer to jar and cap. Leave for a day or two then do final purge.
Couple different batches:

26 Likes

Yo bro can you tag me to the crumble ? @Dred_pirate

Was edited with *'s

8 Likes

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Put an asterisk before and after the sentence or phrase intending sarcasm like this

8 Likes

ARG ARG ARG he means

1 Like

He did use italics. Hahaha. I almost did the same thing yesterday, @Izambard_K_Brunel.

1 Like

I cheated … I edited it after he said lol.

When your making this applesauce are you leaving it in the oven under any kind of vac? Also what is you final purging process. Is it simialr to sauce and diamonds? All i know is that looks fire and would like to give it a try.

4 Likes

You and I both Brother!

2 Likes

Niceeeee :fire:

3 Likes

Could you tag me as well?

Did post 28 not address your needs?