Crude Distillate Wanted SoCal

Need approximately 20L-50L on a revolving basis. Would like the Crude pre-winterized if possible.

DM if you can be of any assistance.

SoCal area preferable.

L2L? Where?

If you have nothing worthwhile to say, don’t say it at all.

L2L is fine with me.

Rules are worthwhile to most of us here, if not explicitly stated you’re going to get asked.

3 Likes

We currently have winterized and decarbed crude ready to go. And can assist you on a regular basis. Thank you.

Crude 2020.07.17 CHS-HO-01 (Marketing).pdf (715.4 KB)

Chase Cordova
chase@coloradohempsolutions.com
970-216-3903

1 Like

Imma make a wild guess you don’t have a license, especially since you were talking about cutting carts

9 Months ago, at the time I wanted to cut carts to boost profit margins. I learned that not greedily cutting carts to make a small short-term gain leads to more long-term profits. By selling a higher-quality product you have an edge over your competitors and gain more repeat business.

I personally do not have a license, however my partner has one and I conduct business under his license when need be. My cartridge brand is sold in several dispensaries all throughout the state.

At least you are doing the RIGHT THING now… It always amazes me that you ever thought being a douche was the right way to go. It took attempting it for you to realize that people don’t like being lied to, and ripped off?

At least you’re doing the right thing now…

Except still trying to buy BM crude on the site lol

1 Like

Don’t think of it that way. My goal at the time was to be a selective douche, not a full blown douche-bag.

Clients willing to pay the full ticket for quality work would receive an uncut quality product.

Clients that want a cheap low ball price, will get half-ass quality.

Instead what ending up happening was I never purchased cutting-agents nor used them. I’ve been selling at fixed price-points, if somebody does not want to pay for quality than I don’t want their business anyway.

I should have Italicized just for clarification, but I am by no means being sarcastic. It’s ok because “I was going to be selective douche”… Fucking whatever helps you sleep at night. You act like we should applaud you for “doing the right thing” after putting forth plans to be a scamming POS. If you’re willing to go half douche bag you’re already fucking there, you’re just trying to justify it. Just because you’re not fucking people right this minute doesn’t mean that you wont do it tomorrow should an opportunity arise to make yourself come up.

At least we know now, what a great and wonderful person you are, and just how much you really love the people that would ultimately be the receivers of your amazingly wonderful product!
Edit: Sorry not you, you know that… Him

1 Like

Inquiring about options for dilution agent agents does not make me a scammer nor does that make me a person of unscrupulous morals. If you actually took the time to read the post you would see damaging the end-users lungs was not on the agenda.

Here are quotes from the post:

“We are experiencing two issues: the oil is too thicc”

“I’ve done extensive research online to locate this mystery solution, but have failed to find anything besides VG, PG, PEG & MCT. I am not sure whether or not those substances are safe to consume or if it will degrade my products quality so I will refrain from using them until further input is received.”

“My question to more experienced individuals than I is, what substance can I “cut” distillate oil with that is consumer safe (no vitamin E!!!) awhile still maintaining a high viscosity level (slow moving bubble)”

You can make whatever assumption you want of my character, I do not care about your opinion. My customers love my product & repeatedly come back for repeat business. Get your white knighting morbidly obese ass out of here. Get out of your house & go make some money you broke pussy whipped moron. You’re middle aged & haven’t progressed beyond selling grams & ounces of CBD xD. Gotta feel bad for you, after that fixed-income check hits there isn’t much left over after you pay the bills on your 1-bedroom apartment in section-8 housing & make your co-pay on your monthly anti-psychotic medication.