CRC noob

So I’ve tried the searches first but feel free to point out any I missed. I’ve seen a ton of interesting talk on here about CRC and applications and usage. But if I’m a complete newcomer coming into hemp and cannabis.

What is CRC and what is the basic overview of it? Its all latin to me without that.

Thanks ahead of time
Patrick

1 Like

basically go to the beginning of that. if you searched and read everything you found including that entire thread, you wouldn’t be asking that.

1 Like

Maybe you can buy a Starbucks gift card to whoever regurgitates this info to you…

4 Likes

Seems like the spoon requests stopped for awhile, but are back.

@jphealy, Color Remediation Cartridge… C.R.C.

What it is, is in its acronym. Anymore than that, you’ll need to do some research.

And you can search for @AppalachianExtractor in the thread.

He’s a hemp CRC processor

Here’s a good post that doesn’t have thousands of replies, that has a general discussion of what the process is.

:spoon:

2 Likes

Sick of these people who need the spoon. Man if they want to be spoonfed so bad they got to know it’s gonna cost money. All the time we invested, risked and spent gathering the knowledge to forge to get the food. And these people want to be spoon fed

1 Like

Only the real shall survive

2 Likes

Start in the clear bho scam thread…that’s when we were all noobs. Then move on into the crc thread and it should make more sense

3 Likes

New year, new spoons.

2 Likes