CRC for newbs aka dummies

Id love to make a web application that is like a centralized location for looking up basic, definitional info- what is distillation? What is crc? What are solvent Recovery techniques etc

1 Like

Another spoon feeder! Maybe change the read time to 1 day before your allowed to post?

Read and do your own research. People here are willing to answer most questions, but only if your willing to apply yourself.

4 Likes

And everyone kind of came to the same conclusion. You can pay someone for a consult, or dig through the threads.

And thb, if you don’t want to pay or do the research, one can wait. Literally just a few hours after this post @GreenMachine_Consult put out a detailed, step by step post on exactly what was asked.

If op waited instead of asking for a free consultation, he would have had exactly what was wanted.

1 Like

Fine I’ll help u out I’m not trying to be a dick we were all young and did not know how to act on the internet at one point…so here it goes…the crc process works by using a mineral like bentonite that has a porous surface in which impurities can get lodged onto as they pass through while dissolved in the butane. Obviously if we want it to be effective we must fine tune the interaction window. So by staging your dewaxing first you can get the fats out of the way so they dont take up space on the lodging points when the interaction time comes. So check this out on here I have a winterizing column.

Right underneath is a ball valve followed by a 6x2 spherical reducer ball looking part. The spherical 4x2 reducer on the bottom of that there has a sintered disc lodged in it with a cake of celite on top. The celite will catch the fats in there as it passes through and the bottom 3in short column has b80 in it 2/3 full or almost full…that will do the stripping of pesticides, heavy metals, bug shit, chlorophyll, etc and of course a small amount of goodies but all that depends on which powders u loaded there. Ok continuing on the bottom of that 3in column has also a sintered disc with a cake of celite on top…the flow will pass on to my pot and drop water clear slabs. I only use b80 btw. Also nitrogen will help push this all through to the collection pot

15 Likes

Changing read time would likely help a lot.

I still think FAQs About these topics pinned to front page would avoid much more of these threads

5 Likes

Thank you for the response. This was literally the type of response my post was seeking originally. Have a great day!

2 Likes

Agreed. A FAQ page would be nice, but I think it should also be limited. I don’t know shit in comparison to most of you and spend lots of time reading and educating myself because I see the value in it.

If others can’t see the value in educating themselves, is it really on us to hold their hand?

1 Like

His question were very basic.

Not everyone here is a producer, Some are just curious. Many are end users of these products trying to inform themselves on what they are using.

This group lacks knowledge and experience of the terms, processes, and products.

It’s not that serious is all I’m saying. Some people just want to get high and while they are high get curious about what they just smoked.

9 Likes

That’s fair. I generally view anyone asking questions as a producer.

Homie this an impressive response and i would agree with my more tenured “peers” that this type of detail & effort would warrant something for your trouble. Although i never sought this level of detail for my own purpose when i asked the question (i just wanted to know why it looks so purdy but doesnt smell & taste like it). Now i truly know the reason but bigger than that…Some other curious soul with go blinding searching for “what is CRC” or “whats difference between crc and live resin” searches will be able to easily find an answer regarding current and/or future services. Can some one please let me know what one charges for some consult time? Waxplug how long did this take to post? I’d like to compensate you for it since it appears to be par for the course to get basic information on future4200.com

3 Likes

I’ve been doing this for quite some time now and I truly enjoy helping others here but I have a dark sense of humor sorry if I come off as dick. No need to compensate me brother. At least yet lol…if you have any other questions just ask you might get some tough love from the members but if you endure it and handle yourself well you’ll fit right along

13 Likes

Thanks for the response. Again other commentators on this forum for some reason want to make others feel excluded. I guess I’m still put off by the attacks…”Spoon Feeder” seems to be my moniker because I’m a self described newb. Thank goodness i have self esteem or maybe i jump out of a window bcse i want to prove to my cyber bullys that i can leave the nest without my Momma bird :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Idk its crazy to me to receive that type of responsiveness to a very basic posts. 24 hrs of read time would start when i signed up. Doesnt mean i havent been in forums and not posted for days prior. Very poor assumptions and non of which makes me loom anything other than how i self described myself in my op. Love life and share your wealth. You cant take it with you…I promise :heart:

13 Likes

I now know the type of person you are.

4 Likes

Not at all…it is quite a few friendlies around. And even if not friendlies, they were at least helpful.

1 Like

12 Likes

Lol, you come to a forum asking for a handout, then insult members telling you that you have to research, and then you act high and mighty?

Your pitching a fit and calling people bullies…

And as I said, all the information is RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.

3 Likes

crazy how we haven’t had to start threads asking for info on how to do this, yet we’re doing it ourselves :rofl:

2 Likes

Exactly, I am the definition of a newb lol. I’ve done this awhile, but I’m nowhere near the knowledge level of a lot of the users here, but plenty of guys like us seem to do just fine here.

I’ve found soooo much valuable information here by doing nothing more than reading. Couldn’t even put a price tag on it.

10 Likes

Couldn’t agree more, brother.

1 Like