Crc bong liquid

Greetings Family,

Trying to figure out if it’s possible to make liquid better than water for bong smoke filtering? Crc style where once the smoke travels through liquid fats and harsh carbons gets trapped nicewhile Cannabinoids make it through. Not looking for flavoring. Is there anything we can add to liquid to open lungs up better? Maybe essential oils like eucalyptus? Thanks for any ideas…

Bless

2 Likes

Doesn’t answer your question, but I switched from a bong to a vaporizer 12 years ago and never looked back.

6 Likes

Hope it doesnt trap cannanaboids

2 Likes

Bumpin

1 Like

So this isn’t anything to add to your water like you asked but if you haven’t seen these yet… carbon filters work great :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Awesome… good stuff !

1 Like

The Dab condoms!!

4 Likes

I only use my water pipe for dabs so I don’t need a filter. We use 99.9% alcohol between every dab on the mouthpiece and inside the neck. This was even before Covid. I love my homies but don’t wanna swap spit during hits.
I even alcohol before my 1st dab and every other dab when I dab alone.
When I was young I never wiped down a water pipe between hits LOL
I am sure most here know this but for flower you want a bigger water pipe that holds more water for more filtration and for concentrates you want a piece that holds less water or you lose flavor. No way I would put a filter on my dab rig and smoking from silicone… yuck.

2 Likes

I have one for flower, don’t use it for concentrates though. It’s amazing how nasty and black they get. When I used mine for wax it would turn sticky and waxy on the filter too

I have been to so many cups and events and hit those public dab rigs and never gotten the cup cough.

I feel like this is what will make me immune to COVID.

3 Likes

Imma have to put some (from top to bottom… b80, silica t5 Silica celite in my next bong rip water… maybe some carbon as well… will let you know how it goes :rofl:

Wait f all that… where’s the W1 @?

4 Likes

Make sure you do it with some dirty arm farm dabs and throw a little extra filter powder in the nail for clout.

4 Likes

Oh if I went to events like that I would def buy a MouthPeace.

2 Likes

Someone should grab a GC packed column and a group of friends and play Russian roulette. Eventually someone will hit the right residence time lol

6 Likes