Crazy cart making video

Check this lady out. She’s boiling PG and VG with bud to make carts

2 Likes

mmmmmmmm cancer, my favorite flavor.

11 Likes

Is ignorance bliss or will it provide us with a culling of those less intellictually inclined?

6 Likes

Oh shit. So I shouldn’t a vaped ten lbs of this? Lmao

1 Like

JK. O.o

“53 mg/mL is some really strong stuff.” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

a little eugenics never hurt society.
I digress though, she sounds British, i think what she is doing is illegal wherever she is from, so she is working with what she has available. gotta give her atleast some credit, its just like the fools making RSO with naphtha lmao

2 Likes

Oh naptha… I am appreciative of Rick’s contributions, but holy hell, naptha?! Haha

Edit: Being somewhere that it is illegal doesn’t excuse poor (and unhealthy) practice. We have many members of this forum who live in locales where what we do is illegal, and they seem to know enough to figure out how to do it right with whatever minimal tools and resources are available. Just my two cents.

3 Likes

Do we have a down, dirty but socially acceptable process? Trying to get up about 50 a week out the door to advertise and recoup start up costs as this venture has been from my own pocket since day one. The only thing anyone else donated was four pounds of bud, twigs and berries so I could learn to use the Closed Loop System I built. Lol

1 Like

Thats an excellent point, we live in the information age, where literally every scrap of human understanding is just a few google searches away, but that still doesnt solve the human element of the equation.

2 Likes

grain alcohol extraction is probably the best bet imo

2 Likes

Because you can drink the profits? Lol

1 Like

yeah man, that terpshine has a kick ;D

4 Likes

@cyclopath makes KILLER terpshine! So I have heard… and smelled… but didn’t taste 'cause I don’t drink…

3 Likes

Not sure why all the hate I personally think this is interesting. I assume this is to vape in your sub ohm box mod. Maintain while not getting ripped.

What is the crazy part?

can’t imagine those taste too good even as an ex smoker the pg vg always was harsh and tasted like smoking butter…

2 Likes

Because these “solvents”, pg and vg are known to break down into cancer causing substances such as acrolin when burned

3 Likes

Peg turns to foremaldeheyde at higher temps

2 Likes

do you have any literature or studies that show this?

ive seen mentioned that this happens at high temps but nothing that shows this happening at normal vaping temps.

1 Like