Craft Hemp or Consolidated Hemp

Where do you see the industrial hemp market headed?

Hundreds or thousands of Craft Hemp producers/processors following the business model of craft beer?

A few well connected, well capitalized businesses consolidating the industry like AB-InBev / Miller-Coors ?

Interested in hear your thoughts.

4 Likes

i feel as the super farms come online, many farmers will be forced into the craft/boutique market, i think thats inevitable, the little guys wont be able to compete.

im curious whats going to happen with the genetics of hemp.

1 Like

Whatever happens I’d like to see the craft market remain strong and in tact. Our generation needs this small communities need it. I don’t want weed or hemp fr amazon

2 Likes

30% plus CBD just like ethos and in-house are doing with ganj

2 Likes

yeah thats what im thinking higher CBD less THC. who knows someday there might even be a THC free hemp strain, thats if the experimental yeasts making CBD dont take over hahaha xD

1 Like

Well, sounds like both.

They wont, the consumers want plant based ofc

The fermented shit will end up in Walgreens and wal mart in the impulse buy bath bomb garbage section.

anyone who gives a damn and has money to spend wants a full spec product sourced from healthy lovely green plants.

3 Likes

These big companies want to get as many little guys locked into futures contracts (no pun intended) as they can. They don’t care about us or where we come from we are just a number to them. They will tell you what you want to hear and it will sound like a great deal. They want to lock us in at a certain rate and then were responsible for getting them their cut no matter what happens to us and our cut. Keep your eyes peeled and if it sounds too good to be true… U know the rest

2 Likes

Sweden or Switzerland, one of the two. They are aalll about their cbd and hemp. No thc or as close to as possible though. They have a crazy variety over there with all sorts of shops and Cafés. I bet there are some good genetics to play with over there

2 Likes

i wana extract me some swiss hemp, sounds dank. They are so much further ahead then we are when it comes to this kinda stuff!

1 Like

They really are. I would love to go over there and find some awesome cbd genetics. They have some really cool stuff

1 Like

That would be a dope vacation, if Swiss growers are half as good as Swiss watchmakers, then they got some fireeeee!!

2 Likes

We wouldn’t have to find some smoke over there either. We could just get some isolate and covert it to thc, instead of importing it.

2 Likes

just gotta bust out the Cbleach or strong acid! haha

ah the perks of being an extractor!

1 Like