Covid Scientific Literature

The purveyors I spoke to all said they got letters from FDA asking them to restrict access to companies they believe may be advertising NAC as treatment… whatever that means. Wasn’t able to get a copy of the letter so take with grain of salt. The bigger purveyors I use all have stopped selling it altogether.

I have a feeling you’re correct @bio_stimz . Here comes a covid cocktail of drugs FDA Approved.

I buy from compounding pharma API purveyors. They all come with full compendial testing.

1 Like

this is stupid. this bs doesnot have anything to do with what this page is. keep bs political views off.

You are welcome to leave, or mute this thread, or just keep your head in the sand if you please.

4 Likes

are you talking about Cystine?

That’s an amino acid derived from an oxidation process, right?

1 Like

Seems the letters were infact to dietary supplement sellers mostly and the plan was infact as pointed out above to prevent NAC being used in hangover medicine.

edit -
Just googling it with amazon shows Amazon has been working to remove it for awhile too. “Amazon confirmed this week it’s in the process of removing from its website dietary supplements containing NAC (N-acetyl-L-cysteine). FDA last year asserted in warning letters that NAC couldn’t be lawfully marketed in dietary supplements because it was first studied as a drug in 1963.May 6, 2021”

That antibody injection you’re using for a backup plan would likely be delivered as mRNA…im guessing you’re aware of that, figured it needed repeated anyway…

Less y’all wants infectious antibody delivery…so “vaccination” mandates are harder to sidestep

(Which could probably be managed using a less tame version of this for instance… Adenovirus delivery of encoded monoclonal antibody protects against different types of influenza virus infection | npj Vaccines)

5 Likes

Can you explain why almost all of my licensed NDC API providers are no longer offering it?

I think there’s more going on but I don’t really have anything concrete I can tell you besides that it’s almost impossible in compounding to find a provider of the stuff at the moment. And it is usually readily available and cheap!

3 Likes

Well honestly, I don’t plan on ever needing the antibodies as a backup, because my protocol was well thought-out. Nonetheless, as indicated in the aforementioned study, those antibodies will likely be used for both; … “Understanding how these properties relate to each other and vary across epitopes would aid development of antibody therapeutics and guide vaccine design.”

I used to be involved with the supplement industry and I know for a fact that the FDA has had their sights on NAC for many years. The way I see it, they were letting it slide, as companies were not really touting the benefits of NAC as they relate to disease/health. That all seemed to change when these idiot companies on social media started making formulas for “hangovers” which made bold claims. I think the recent study being conducted on NAC/COVID was the true deal-breaker though, as the authors have to go through the FDA for the clinical phase trials. Knowing the mechanism of action as it relates to NAC for treating COVID, I am quite certain that the preliminary (unpublished) results are likely well in favor of NAC becoming a first line pharmaceutical. Nonetheless, here’s a July 2020 excerpt from the FDA …

“However, even if your product labeling did not have therapeutic claims that make your product an unapproved new drug, your product could not be a dietary supplement, because it does not meet the definition of dietary supplement under section 201(ff) of the Act [21 U.S.C. § 321(ff)]. FDA has concluded that NAC products are excluded from the dietary supplement definition under section 201(ff)(3)(B)(i) of the Act [21 U.S.C. § 321(ff)(3)(B)(i)]. Under this provision, if an article (such as NAC) has been approved as a new drug under section 505 of the Act [21 U.S.C. § 355], then products containing that article are outside the definition of a dietary supplement, unless before such approval that article was marketed as a dietary supplement or as a food. NAC was approved as a new drug under section 505 of the Act [21 U.S.C. § 355] on September 14, 1963. FDA is not aware of any evidence that NAC was marketed as a dietary supplement or as a food prior to that date.”

https://www.fda.gov/inspections-compliance-enforcement-and-criminal-investigations/warning-letters/vita-heaven-llc-dba-hangover-heaven-593765-07232020

2 Likes

conspiracy nut

well thought out covid protol= harvest, take care of animals and harvest them. My dog is good medium rare.

I heard they ran out of trumps blood and the vaccinations no longer work

1 Like

Come on now. No more thumping right?

3 Likes

ill lay off htis one. it was an extra wierd day. id rather thump than think of all the bs.

1 Like

Well no problem there. Just thump in the right location

6 Likes

:man_shrugging: :snake: :snake: :snake:

i keep getting this topic confused with the less scientific covid convo. some people say that its non vvaccinated peoples fault- BULLSHIT but look covid is stronger than last year- covid deaths usa - Google Search I know its PLANDEMIC when the media uses the pandemic word in reference to local covid outbreaks. the vaccine doesnt work and it does spread covid via walking wounded asymptomatic dicks spreading it like crazy. We have double the deaths as last year at this date. Thats fucked up. its not masks or vaccines gonna protect you- its your health. Im thumping= the people who worship satan and rule the world dont care if most of the world dies. its fucked but we are all under the bus.

not some drunk dude with alternating brain hemisphere dysfunction so not all is fucked

1 Like