Corken T91 will it help me to do better recovery?

Hello gang
I just finish building c1d1 lab ,and I just build 20lb bho machine .
2- 6x48 non jacketed material columns
1 - 50lb solvent tank
1- recovery 12x 24 non jacketed
all mounted on racks
I have couple chillers ,one Chinese goes to - 35 ,and polysincence goes to - 10
As columns goes and recovery steel I can buy and add more
I was plan to buy corken t91 to run hybrid style extraction .
As heater goes I just bought Takagi 380.000 btu ,so it will be plenty of heat ,I don’t want to buy any expensive chillers ,trying supplement with corken t91 .
I know way is machine sits right now ,it will not satisfied my needs ,I am sitting on couple thousand of marijuana ready to extract .
And I did read bunch of information ,but somehow can’t find much information about people run t91 ,and what is recovery rate .
Thank you in advance !
I am in Wa state

Corken will only eat as much as you feed it

2 Likes

I’ll take 3 plz

7 Likes

he he he

Running a corken means creating enough evaporation area
I am using two tanks with a 90 cm diameter
Giving me 6361 square centimeter evaporation area each
Each is equiped with a magnetic stirbar (15 cm) running at 1000 rpm Room temp shotgun condensor at entrance and A internal heating coil of ss steal of 22kw heat transfer capacity
And a open jacket
Heating is set at 65 C to maintain 1.8 bar while the corken is running I have a 491 model so my cfm is 16 cfm I am recovering 5lbs per minute for the 80% of solvent the last 20% go s at 2 lbs per minute

9 Likes

Can we see pictures of that setup @Roguelab?!!

1 Like

so I assume t91 should be around 2lb as recovery goes ? or should I just buy Haskel and 15 hp compressor ?

why a 491? wouldnt a t91 or t291 be able to handle that?

Lolllll

Yeah, I wanna see that shit! Sounds amazing

5 Likes

I haz an idea. Stir bar is coupled to a sight glass on the bottom of the tank

1 Like

It was cheap I bought it second hand but never used from a oilrig maintance company

3 Likes

So I guess it imposable to get any real useful advice here ?!
Seems like ,most threads start going side ways lately

Try calling someone that sells it.

I already suggested that it will only go as fast as you can feed it meaning you need the heat load to create enough vapor to feed it.

What gas do you plan on running?

I plan to run iso butane or 30/70 mix
as heat I have Takagi 380000 btu
People who is selling ,they just want to sell it ,you know how is goes :slight_smile:

Well first off, what product do you wanna make?

You’re gonna need to buy a few coils and I’d grab a tube and shell heat exchanger from bhogart if I were you since it sounds like you have a decent budget.

I’d be happy to guide you in the right direction

tube and shell to put it after pump to help recovery ?
r u in wa state ?

I plan to make sugar wax

Cool brotha, I sent you a Dm. I think the corken is best suited for making crude when you don’t have to worry about overheating the collection. I’d grab a few cheaper pumps with the money personally