Compliant Broad Spectrum Distillate For Sale (87% CBD) - $1,750/L

200401Q001-001 CoA.pdf (523.4 KB)

Email: dbonell@puritix.com

Or even remotely competitive

Are you referring to the quality of his product or the price of his product?

2 Likes

Are you saying it’s priced too high?

Is it a powder? It looks like there are 4 residual solvents is this common with your product?

The product is a viscous liquid that crystalizes when cooled. I can send photos if you’d like. It is not a powder.

Two of the solvents are cleaning products used to clean the containers in which the product is stored. They often do not show up as detectable, but a little came through on this batch.

Our process involves a crystallization step, after which we reintroduce the isolate with the remediated mother liquor. The crystallization and remediation steps require different solvents which is why you see them both on the COA.

We are constantly working to improve our solvent removal process, but still all the solvents are well below action levels (the highest being around 1/6 of the applicable action level).

1 Like

I’ve never had residual cleaning solvents show up on a COA. Are you just leaving acetone and IPA in your flask without evaporating?

Thank you for the explanation

Dropping price in hopes of selling off fast. Willing to go as low as $1,400/L. Please text/email if you’re interested.
(734) 646-6990
dbonell@puritix.com

Is it hot or tfree?

Thats really gross if i were you i would re-distill the whole batch… You cant be okay with saying oops there was a litttllleeee bit of shit left over from where we “cleaned” glass.

Neither. It’s compliant broad spec (below 0.3% THC).
200401Q001-001 CoA.pdf (523.4 KB)

Out of T-Free at the moment, but will have more soon.

Agree with you entirely in so much as we are not okay with allowing this to become a frequent problem. We’ve since taken steps to ensure that no cleaning solvents will appear on COAs moving forward.

We chose not to re-distill this batch because our existing customers did not take issue with it, given the levels at which the two compounds appeared. Both are barely above the reliable detection levels (and would have been below the LOQs of every other testing lab we’ve used in the past). For that reason, we’re going to continue using the lab with lower detection levels to ensure that this does not happen again.

With that said, if the trace amounts of cleaning solvents are an issue with anyone interested in purchasing, we can discuss taking steps to remove them.

2 Likes