Complete Distillation and Extraction Equipment – Will Deliver and Install.

Turn-key ready lab with all chillers, heaters, etc. We can deliver and install the equipment.
Serious inquires only. PM me if interested.

Please see the list of equipment below:
Lab

1. 7 x 10L Summit Research SPD’s
  2. 1 x 22L Summit SPD – Dual-head
  3. All necessary glassware
  4. Spare glass (assorted)
  5. 10x Edwards Vac Pump
  6. 10x Sogevac Vac Pump
  7. 1x Edwards 80 Vac Pump
  8. 1x Delta Rolled Film (new in crate)
    Extract
  9. 2x Delta Cup 15
  10. 1x Delta Cup 30
  11. 1x Delta Falling Film Evap. (new in crate)
  12. 2x TruSteel AV15
  13. 1x TruSteel DRIO (new in crate)
  14. 4x AI 50L Chiller
  15. 1x Cryo Freezer
  16. 1x Walk in Cryo Freezer (new in crate)
  17. 1x 3-Stage Sock Filter -
  18. 1x 3-Phase 15HP Air Compressor -
    **Diesel Generator (new) **
  19. 1x – 1,400 Amp, 400 DCA with Fuel Cell, Triple Axel Trailer with Upgraded Axels, Leveler Stands, Transformer, & Special Exhaust for Noise Cancellation. Diesel Generator is new and never used.
6 Likes

What cfm on the ten Edwards pumps in #5?

when you say “serious inquiries”, are you looking to sell this as a unit, or are you willing to split it up?

I’m certainly in the market for some of this stuff, but as a unit it’s waaaaay over my head. I don’t imagine I’m alone in that.

8 Likes

We would be open to splitting it up or keeping it together. Please message me for further info. Thanks!

What’s the reason for selling?

I’m interested in some of the pumps also if willing to split up

1 Like

Pumps if splitting please.

Hello TK Labs, if you need an experienced filtration partner for your extraction system, please let us know. We are suppling filtration products for the extraction area throughout the US and would very much like to work with you. Thanks, Greg gregh@heyesfilters.com

2 Likes

Are you still interested in separating any of this out? I’m very interested in the Deltas and freezer

What is the price for all of it? We have the permits and building just need the equipment. Some of that stuff has a serious lead time on it and it would be nice to avoid all of that plus the shipping from several different companies!

Are the deltas still available?

iNTERESETED IN YOUR DELTA CUP 15 DELTA 30 AND DELTA FALLING FILM. ALSO IF YOU HAVE THE DELTA DISTILLATION WE ARE ALSO INTERESTED. WHAT IS PRICING FOR EACH PIECE? WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?

How much for the delta cup 15 and 30

We have extraction centrifuge in stock. Contact me if you are interested.
email: cindy@lanphan.com
whatsapp: +8615938791871

What are you asking for the Delta Rolled Film if still available?

Wow, they really went outta business :joy::rofl:

Price please. Tony818-371-3400

jesus, why on earth would you need that many SPDs… SPDs are great! dont get me wrong i love them dearly, but at someone point your just going to need a wiper. my god i can imagine why this place went outa business, the labor costs running 8 SPDs is insane, the cleaning, cataloging of fractions, loading, setup, etc etc the more i think about it the more i envision an inefficient clusterfuck of a facility, with ridiculous monthly burn rates.

also is the walk in cryo freezer still available? got any info on it?

2 Likes

Dollar to dollar spds are faster and deliver instant results.

For the price this guy paid for his spds, if they were setup right he pushed more material through than a wiper of the same cost. You have to spend quite a bit to get speed out of a wiper due to increased size.

Alot of labs are moving away from wipers unless they specifically toll out thousands of lbs of material and distillate end of day.

Most labs now adays have to track batches, pour off solutions etc…meaning each run can’t be mixed with others generally. And this needing perticular setups and to comply with batch size processing.

4 Likes

Got any data to support that?

It takes me twice as long to clean a spd setup than it does a wiper system, and is at least twice as annoying.

I’ll give you this, running sugary garbage crude through a wf is a disaster as opposed to a spd, but, in my opinion, crude should just be extracted better…

5 Likes