CO2 bulk tank

I have a 6 ton CO2 bulk tank for sale. It has a new refrigeration unit and hasn’t been used since it was installed. Tank is currently located in Stockton. I can also assist with referring a buyer to a qualified cryogenic installation company as well as assist with getting a bulk supplier. I haven’t been in the business for a while but when my old shop was in Antioch we were paying $0.05 per lb for bulk liquid CO2. I’m sure prices have gone up slightly but if you have a large CO2 extraction facility or use a lot of dry ice the unit would pay for itself over time.

$30K for the bulk tank

When I was looking into moving it to southern Oregon I was quoted $3,000 to have it moved and the same for installation.

$50k will get you a dry ice pelletizer that produces 300lb/hour. It takes approximately 2.2lbs of liquid to make one pound if solid.

Only selling because delivery of bulk liquid CO2 to southern Oregon isn’t cost effective to make dry ice locally.

Is it 2.2lbs if co2 to dry ice for large scale? When I briefly looked into it I seen small kits that do 4-5lbs of lco2 to 1lbs of dry ice

On a commercial scale every manufacturer I’ve spoken to has told me 2.2-2.7 lbs liquid to solid. So at prices from 4 years ago when I was still selling bottled CO2 to hydro stores in the bay the cost per lb before considering electricity was $0.11/lb of dry ice. I’m pretty sure it’s gone up a few cents since then. The closer you are to Richmond the cheaper it is. Chevron has the big air separation plant that supplies CO2 for the bay, Air Liquide is who you want to call for supply.