Cmepol’s

I have 2 cmepols with the liquid cooled radiators, fresh rebuilt ‘s on both and never used after the rebuid. Also have a rack mount 6x40 4 tube crude machine with a bottom draim spout. Im in Humboldt, also have a double jacketed reactor. Im in humboldt willing to travel a lil bit, let me know if your interested possibke trade considered. @future4200 i hope this is the correct way ro advertise items for sale if not okease tell me how or where to lit them

1 Like

Can you post a price and pictures of reactor. Please

Will 2maro when i get there, all is in working order. The only thing missing is the coiled condenser its 450 from across i can repace it ir take it off the price if tou end up taking it

Liquid cooled radiators? You sure they’re liquid cooled?

I rebuilt one of the old ones with and AIR cooled condenser for a client yesterday.

I last ran two newer pumps, without those condensers about six months back.

Client was in the market for two used pumps…

Ya its a a replacement radiator, you can check them out on eco green’s website. They work really good even using ice water, but hooked up to a chiller works best

that makes a lot more sense than the deleted condenser on the gen-2 machines…

…sounds like a US add to the gen-2 which ship sans conderser.

Ya they work great, and if you still use an external heat exchanger its even better. Ive run all 4 off just a frreezer full of wayer thats frozen and a sump pump. Doing crude get about 1lb a min

Intrested I’m equipment what’s the price for all

All rhe equipment? the crude machine as well?

Yes please send me specs I am very interested how much do u want for.pumps and setup

Ok ill be going out there in rhe next few days and ill take some photos,

Any word on equipment

Is the reactor still available And how many liters is it?

Ya i still have it its a 20l

What are you looking to get for 20L reactor and what features does it have

Its just a regular ai 20l reactor, it has the insulation jacket around it. The only thing it’s missing is the coiled condenser which is 450 from across. Honestly i was gonna see if it would worth a shit as a roto. But open to offers im up in humboldt

Does it have the mechanical stirrer, and is the insulation jacket have the ability to have hot water ran thru it like a recovery pot jacket

Ya it has the stirrer, its just an insulating jacket. Its double jacketed

So can’t run hot water thru it, can you send me model info definitely interested

Ya you can run hot wayer thru it, its jacketed and then has an insularing “blanket” jacket or what that xan be taken on or off. Its an across tou can go on there website and see exactly what it looks like. Where are tou located. Im in Humboldt