CLS blows up Trailer with two kids inside

Get a fucking rosin press ffs.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/three-airlifted-to-hospital-after-suspected-drug-lab-explosion-in-ukiah-rv-park/ar-AAOjarQ

Seriously dumbest most upsetting read of the day.

Grrrr

15 Likes

I’m not sure he was safe to use an olive press. Sounds like a Darwinian moment, hope the kids are ok. That’s the double most upsetting part. Plus, the location and surrounding, ffs 10x. It’s doesn’t mention CLS in the article, are you sure it wasn’t open blasting. That’s the trailer park way.

10 Likes

I would say some people could only be trusted with bubble bags of ice water and a stick, but they would probably just poke someone in the eye with the stick.

32 Likes

Yikes. Open blasting in a 5th wheel with teenagers is a new low. This is sad to me.

20 Likes

It’s all fun and games till someone loses an eye.
Then its a game called find the eye!

7 Likes

they may blast with store bought propane- has anyone run across that?

1 Like

Probably not for ukiah, they’ve got quite a rep

1 Like

Yuc-kiah, as my friend refers to it

2 Likes

I call bullshit on the cls part. Unless it was rack mounted or was only doing a qp it’s not gonna be an easy fit for an extraction unit in a trailer. I mean I will fit but it’s not gonna be easy to work around.

Plus who tf does anything involving this around children. Smfh. It’s douchenozzles like this that end up making safe hobbyists look like dangerous bomb makers because the one guy who goes “that seems easy” blows up an open blast run around some kids wasn’t safe

That guy was most likely open blasting… Had to have been. Or he was wearing heavy socks and dragging his feet the whole time.

Either way, :-1:t2: to that guy.

Sorry for the typos and edits , new phone.

9 Likes

“Welp, I just finished emptying 10 cans of butane into my small enclosed trailer, time to spark up a Doobie!” lights joint directly over extraction plate

Probably how it went down.

13 Likes

I think this guy was wearing thick gloves and knuckle dragging.

8 Likes

Autism moment : the reverse lemur :thinking:

5 Likes

I opened blasted a qp twice in my life and after said fuck this shit and I moved to closed loop

3 Likes

ive never run my closed loop in a completely safe manner. Its easier with butane than mixes. I get leaks mid run all the time.

1 Like

Same here. PVC into the pyrex back in 2000. Scared myself shitless. Never revisited it, until I saw my first CLS.

3 Likes

pvc is bad, my first open blast was a 3/4 copper pipe= lead free at least. before that i did a acetone soak on mexi schwag while my first dank garden was mid run. EEW= no vac purge just heat and i took like half a hit. Honey oil used to be a mystery befoe the internet advanced things. I wonder if people ran butane in the 80s??? it all used to come non odorized. No offense-= if got got clean non odorized non mystery oil in tanks id run it outdoors on a windy day. 20 bucks a tank is more than i lose per run.

3 Likes

2000, buddy’s house where I saw it first. I asked how it was made. How did you get the gas out? Dude, it’ll purge on the nail. Shut up and hit it. WTF? I didn’t get it the first time I tried honey oil. Nasty shit, I’ll stick to flower, was my reaction. I took my first proper dab of lab’d up and certified shatter and thought, now we’re onto something.

2 Likes

Ive never smoked others stuff other than disty in pens. I can taste the fake terps because ive used them at some point. I get too high from dabs so I do it rarely but im also the only one with a dab rig at the poker rooms i go to. i haent dabbed in months since i got uppity after some crystals thca fucks me up and makes me paranoid.

1 Like

At least autism comes with the chance that they’re very refined in a particular subject of interest, this is full blown, unadulterated, “let’s get rid of the extra gas by heating it with an open heat source” type stupid.

5 Likes

Also, be happy you had that choice, my first CLS. I said I’d rather open blast. :rofl::rofl::rofl: that thang was skeeEeetchy.

Now of course I can’t imagine open blasting, except as a part of a bug out bag… :rofl::rofl::rofl: it may be World War 3, but I wanna scrape resin from these pans. :rofl:

4 Likes