Cloudy when cold clear when warm

I don’t know what happened. It just started to turn cloudy. And of coarse it was the last tube.
I run n tane and at room temp. Very dry material that I think is old maybe last year but good suger and littles, rich stuff. I run two pound tubes I run 5 a day if it’s not too hot. I have a separate not in line 12/6 crc with 1um sintered plate and under that I have a sub um filter under that. And there is also a 1um filter gasket and sub um filter before it goes into collection pot. Collection pot was cold but not freezing. When I pour warm around the pot it went back to clear. I have seen this happen before and that was without crc and that was super cold frozen. I’m not sure if it’s contaminated or if it’s moisture or high terps or thca. Any ideas? Thanks for any help.

1 Like

Also my material tubes are jacked and I use warm water to push gas through the crc. And I’ve had success, I’ve been running the crc for six months.

You could be cold boiling your solvent causing your cannabinoids to crash out in the collection

Fats with warm solvent. The title to thread was all we needed.

5 Likes

If it only happens when it gets cold it’s most likely fats

@Waxplug1 just did a side by side on ig of room temp vs cold