Cloudy C02 Extracted Terpenes

1 Like

UPDATE : SPD remediation produced some awesome water clears, terpene profile is significantly reduced.

6 Likes

4 Likes

that looks awesome dude!

1 Like

Do you have analytics

Sent in yesterday. Expecting them to come back on Tuesday.

1 Like

agreed… put in a sep funnel and see if theres a separation

Thank you for the information! I had been looking for uses for our subcritical terpene fractions and this clean up just may do the trick. I came up with a nice water clear fraction and have sent it out for analysis. The first impression is pretty impressive… much better than Blue River and the other cannabis derived terpenes we have tried. Our testing lab is slow, but I will update with results when they arrive.

3 Likes

“Terpene profile significantly reduced“… as in not as good/broad of a profile? So better looking but sacrificing the breadth of the terps in the profile?

1 Like

Not as broad of a profile! Still smells great but not what I’m looking for.

Sell me some let me be the judge😊. I’ll pay

How did the testing go?

Their pressure and temps are off

Testing went well. Still finding some minor residuals. Centrifuge got in about a week! Should assist with the issue.

Definitely correct. They have been making minor adjustments with some success. Still pulling over a decent amount of unwanted constituents. Useable to say the least. !

image|317x500

If theyre interested in sharing i may be able to find the issues in DM

@anon42519203 that would be phenomenal. I really appreciate that. I’ll DM with info.

1 Like

What parameters are you running on your rotovap? :heart_eyes:

With the right co2 extractor, you can definitely fraction out your recovery. It really helps to let the co2(bubbles) dissipate without using heat. Or exposure to air.

4 Likes

From my experience pulling CO2 terps, they are extracted best if you can flow liquid Co2 over them instead of gas, so shooting for a higher density and colder vessel has always benefited me. This created dry ice which is a pain to thaw, but yields have been good.

5 Likes