Closed Loop Recovery

Live dangerously/play with angle grinders, I’m sure it’s the same thing at some level.

Yes, adrenaline is one hell of a drug, and if we’re honest about it, that’s probably why most of us found our way here.

7 Likes

The panic and anxiety is why I wonder why I keep doing it but it also keeps me coming back.

:octopus: swims away in a sea of hydrocarbons

Preach. Exactly why I’m going to huck myself down a mountain today.

6 Likes

Nothing in my life has beat the feeling of driving 100 lbs of brick weed from Tucson to Flagstaff up one of the busiest drug corridors in the country and having a highway patrol slide in behind you and follow real close for 10 minutes that seemed like 10 years. Which is how much time I woulda done for what was in the trunk.

2 Likes

Thank you for your recommendation, I’m studying up on passive now.

Really appreciate your help

1 Like

I’d rather drive 100 pounds of brick weed from Tijuana to Ontario than use any number of TRS21 pumps ever again. On a moped even. I really don’t like that pump lol.

2 Likes

Thank you heaps for your knowledge! I’m studying up on passive now, that’s a really good idea. You have definitely saved me a lot of hassle from your knowledge haha

Thank you for your recommendation. I think I’m going to change my design to passive. A recovery machine has just been my first option.

I really appreciate your help, thank you.

1 Like

He’s right but you don’t need dry ice to recover in the pounds per minute range. He/She didn’t mention speed but dry ice is definitely fast. It’s also possible to use heat exchangers before the condenser to increase speed without dry ice or expensive chillers. Also running passive should have a higher pressure in the vapor line which will actually help the system condense vapor using less energy. Pumps create pressure but not in the right place. Well, right, but not ideal for our use.

Not arguing with you @Baked-All-Day I guess I just clicked your reply button. Much love.

1 Like