Description: 3 different closed loop systems for sale
Price- $ In rush to sell , Best offer by end of week takes it. No reserve

Current location of item: Michigan
Estimated lead time: Days
Fulfillment: Direct from seller

1. 10-15lb unit
  2. 20lb unit
  3. 30lb unit.

For details and specs check our site. Willing to go near 50% off maybe more.

Click left pull down menu for closed loop extractors

1 Like

1.Do they include crc colounm or heat exchanger? , 2. What about a water heater or oven as well? 3.Also are all the systems rack mounted?
Thank you in advance,

Ill start it out at 350 :laughing:

4 Likes

Iā€™ll see your $350 and raise you $25. Iā€™ll even take the little guyšŸ˜ I also wonā€™t ask you to pack it up and ship it.

4 Likes

They are all rack mountedā€¦ and yes Iā€™ll throw in a CRC column . At moment I have an offer on the 10-15lb unit for 5k. MSRP is $14000 for that unit.

Accepting offers til Friday

Is there any ancillary equipment to go with this, or is it all the stainless, hoses, etc?

1 Like

Just stainless and hoses ā€¦ will need other supplies . Not fully turn key.

What is the manufacturer? Since there is a (pretty high) msrp, and the name isnā€™t in the title, who makes em?

I had them custom made.
Alphatek is brand I made for them .

Is name of our site.

Unfortunately I cannot discuss the factory I used. But I can disclose they are much higher quality then what you see on extractor kings or extractor depot. If you would like to compare price/quality

1 Like

Thanks, I realized that you had put a link in
The 14k includes 2 vacuum ovens and a pump also, which is still a bit costly for a company who hasnā€™t had a track record of success, and it is just super basic at an expensive price.
Not knocking ya, just saying, if there were bells or whistles, that may make a difference(compression fittings , a manifold, sight glasses here and thereā€¦.) yet thereā€™s nothing that makes it stand out, to me, based on the discription posted

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a turn key system. Iā€™m not asking 14k cost or unit on site alone is 9k

Current best offer on that one without ovens and pump is currently 4k. He may just take the cake :man_shrugging:t2:.

I have 94 customers in last year from parts , filter plates, to extractors if youā€™d like referrals or references ā€¦ DM me.

Every column and collection has sight glasses. I would really look through the pictures and details on the website before making assumptions and trying to put down my product :man_shrugging:t2:.

1 Like

Not trying to put it down, sorry if you felt that way

Itā€™s all good brohan I was just trying to make valid points that these systems have a very simple standard operating procedure and are great quality with all gauges and site glasses . :ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3:

Do they include shipping?

Where would they need to be shipped to. Systems are pretty heavy but definitely willing to work with you on em.

im offering cash and would pick it up. 700 I know its going up but for now 700 its similar to the one I made but if I can get it cheap I will. My offer is on the smaller unit.

Unfortunately I already have a pending offer for 4300 on that unit. You built one like that for 700! beyond impressive to save the least. Do you own a steel fabrication company ? Cause I would much rather go through you in the future.

5 Likes

Wish I had the dough and necessity. :sob: