High quality Closed loop extractor 10lb in stock in LA now

Do you know how to use the BHO extractor for the CBD oil?
welcome to discuss with me :slight_smile: sales03@kedainstrument.com
whatsapp:0013849063065

1605859351(1)

Any idea fro me :slight_smile:

1 Like

we have the high quality BHO extractor on sale, Nice to talk to you about the topic of BHO extractor
whatsapp:008613849063065, email:

There are multiple people selling similar equipment who don’t require an email for pricing and specifications, you might have better luck following their example

7 Likes

thank you reply, but i need chat with some details, As you know, Different products can be customized according to customer requirements, of course the prices are also different. looking forward you reply!

BHO extractor

Say it louder

23 Likes

I have a question for Terry or Lisa. Are they available?

10 Likes

I’ve got $189.27, how much can I get with that? (Asking for a friend)

9 Likes

What capacity?

You tell me. I told you what I have to spend…

6 Likes

BHO extractor. What capacity do you need?

We have 0.5lv,1lb,2lb,5lb10lb…

@ANNA13849063065

If I were you I would make a quick price sheet listing rough prices on your 1/2lb, 1lb, 2lb, 5lb, and 10lb systems.

Make this sheet notice to change and just a rough quotation to tell people what ball park you’re in.

Listing this upfront may save you time back and forth in the dms and if your prices are stellar even better to advertise that right here.

10 Likes

Can this machine make gummies?

13 Likes

I was wondering the same thing. I had wanted to try my hand at cbd chocolate! Valentines is right around the corner. I’m wondering if I can make my cbd chocolates in these machines.

11 Likes

It’s less about the capacity that I need, and more about the lack of funding that I have. (Which is why I posted what I have to spend, and honestly I doubt you have anything you would want to sell for that cheap. As much as I wished that you did, I doubt you do.)

If you have a chocolate recipe, I’m all ears. I went back to candy melts, but I havent dug it back out since my last failures.

1 Like

I’m asking about the 2lb thingy from @ANNA13849063065. I’m hoping her thingy plus recipe will give me cbd chocolate kingpin status!

4 Likes

I could have so much fun with that statement. But I’ll keep it to myself.
Lol

6 Likes