Clearing out Lab Equipment (Eugene)

I’m currently in the process of making some changes to my lab equipment business (Xtractek). For services, we will be doing pump, freezer & chiller repair/sales, for the most part exclusively from here on out. Because of this, I have some processing equipment inventory to clear from the shelves, both working & non-working items. I’m potentially willing to consider some trades for other lab equipment (if it fits into my processing business needs), as well as (non-chinese, UL listed) pumps, chillers and ultra low freezers.

We’re located in Eugene, OR. I am able to palletize and ship freight any of the larger items. If you would like to make me an offer on anything, I’m willing to discount prices if multiple items/lots are purchased at once.

LOT 1: $1150 TOTAL
4x IKA Magnetic Stirring Hotplates (missing thermocouples) can confirm they spin, can’t confirm they heat.
5x 110v Heat Controllers (turn on, good condition, no further testing, as is)
2x Medium/Large Floor Centrifuges (Rotor kind, not extraction kind)
Beckman J2-21 (Refrigerated 220v)
Servall (non-refrigerated, older)
MDS Sciex G6100 Pump Quiet Box

LOT 2: $3200 TOTAL
5L China Roto (Fully Operational)
LARGE Pile of Buchi Roto Parts!
I’ve been refurbishing Buchi rotary evaporators for 3+ years now. I’m clearing out most of my equipment. I’ll let everything pictured go for $2350. Quite a bit of it is functional. Nearly all of it is at least repairable. I already cleared out the ‘junk’, this is what’s left of the good parts. The glass alone is worth almost the total price.
I would prefer selling this to someone local (Eugene). I’m not interested in boxing all of this up to ship… But I could be persuaded to pay someone to do it for the right $. I will be in southern Oregon and Portland within the next week as well.
R-114/124/134/144 parts
R-100 series parts
A few miscellaneous r-205/220 parts

Buchi R-124 Rotary Evaporator & B-481 Bath. w/coil condenser, 5L boiling flask & 3L receiving flask. Refurbished. ($2200) -Not actual unit in picture.

Edwards E2M80, freshly rebuilt w/OEM Edwards parts. 3ph.
Comes with the large pre-filter & Ruvac Blower Motor (Running), pictured. ($5800)

Julabo FP50 220v. In excellent condition. ($4500)

Edwards E2M40. Extremely Rare 220v 1ph unit. We have an OEM rebuild kit on site, if someone is serious about this (deposit), we will rebuild asap. ($4600)

Across International -80c Cold Trap. ($3400)

Polyscience Durachill 6860 220v. Fully Refurbished. ($5500)

3 Likes

Are you interested in a Sambo Creek filter unit? I have one for sale

1 Like

Trade you Three -86c revco and Sanyo freezers for the julabo and the buchi roto

2 Likes

2 Likes

JohnnyWalker, send me details on the sambo. I need to upgrade my filtration situation, so we might be able to work something out…

It’s a 630 mm Sambo Creek filtration system. We used it for a month. I have filter paper, DE, silica, and Carbon for scrubbing. I probably have 10k total wrapped up into this system. It works great. I’m happy to here an offer. I’m in KFalls, so delivery is possible

JohnnyWalker, I appreciate it, but I need stainless steel pressurized filtration equipment. Thanks for the offer!

1 Like

Bump.

If you were txt messaging me about a sale or trade, my phone completely died on me a few days ago. Please message me through here…

Is the sambo creek still available? Call me 5039275472

Do you still have any parts from your rotovaps? i need a part from the Buchi.

1 Like

Hello, is the buchi roto still available? Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, still have some buchi parts available. Just let me know what you need!

Yes, I currently have a buchi R-124 available, fully operational, for $2250. Let me know if you’re interested.

I need the neck from the 5L Buchi R-124. Also do you have a 50L rotovap flask?

R-124 vapor duct? 24/40? Do you need the combi-clip as well?

No 50L roto flasks in stock.

Do you still have the freezers for sale?

We do not, they went like hotcakes. If we get any more I’ll make a post.

1 Like

@murphymurri

2 Likes

I’m getting details to Murphy in the morning. Good looking out!

2 Likes

no problem i saw she was just looking for a mini one

1 Like