Chlorophyll Remediation Diamonds

My last run I had a vapor lock running fresh material and I use a separate dry ice sleeved dewax column but material column is not so I picked up water and chlorophyll and not sure how to get rid of the chlorophyll. Anyone have any ideas?

2 Likes

Put it in direct sunlight.

1 Like

You can see it better in this jar. Both jars are from the same run but this jar has more terps and Green on the top layer from pouring out of the mother jar

1 Like

Uv lights will break down the green pigments but to my understanding you still have it in your solution but it’s broken down meow

1 Like

I thought that UV breaks down the color but the chlorophyll is still in there so it will affect the taste?

5 Likes

You can try washing with brine water and siphoning off the water

Re-Crystallize

1 Like

Your shit always GLOWS radioactive YELLOW Everytime…

Hell I can’t even see that green!

1 Like

I can provide one of the most ghetto solution

Pour off terps when you are done and mix with healthy amount of tane
Buchner with filter paper and a layer of t-5

Chill it all in a cooler of dry ice for as long as you can before you pour, no vacuum assist

p.s i use this tech on garbage, wouldn’t bother with what you got looks great lol

5 Likes

Refer to CRC tek

3 Likes

Why no vac assist?

@Apothecary36 Combustible gas

1 Like

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. Still not sure what to do.

1 Like

Let it ride w that color it can’t be that bad… Did the smell get veggy?

No veggie smell but it has a slight green grass smell. I think the bright light is hiding the green hues. Check this pic where you can really see the green

2 Likes

I can barely see it now…hmmmm I never picked up green, how hot did the solvent get or how long did it soak

Do you run fresh or dried cured? I don’t think you can PU chlorophyll on dried cured.
Not sure what the temp got down to but it was soaking like an hour. I don’t use nitro(next upgrade)so I had no way to push it through. Also was not using a drier sieve(one on the way)so I am pretty sure I had water in my gas.

1 Like

Yep u nailed it…I run live 90% the time, but I’ve had sieve from day 1

As soon as the sieve comes I will run my gas through a few times to remove the water.
I just washed some diamonds with everclear and they do not look green

5 Likes

Couple passes maybe break it u can get it clear😉

Looks edible, freaking great!