Chillers, Distillation, Solvent Recovery, and much more (see spreadsheet)

[Equipment List as of 4/7/21 (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ucVghUq66icxCvgORChzGfTApBqCeeY-X6y2LcxMTq8/edit?usp=sharing)

If you are looking for deals, you have come to the right place. Before you go to LABX, Ebay or worse yet, buy things new, PM me. My loss is your gain. I am not a broker, reseller, etc. This is the real deal.
I will ship (buyer pays S&H) to the 48 great states. Cash is preferred but I can also accept ZELL, Cashier Checks (conditions apply), Venmo or wires. I hate PayPal. Trades for distillate, Live Resin, etc. possible. Will not trade for equipment-please do not ask.

Everything is for sale until I get a PO and deposit. All sales are final*. Items sold as is. Unless specified, all equipment is in very good working order and tested. *If the equipment doesn’t work, and it was not damaged in shipping, I will make sure that we find an equitable solution. I will treat you in the same way that I would expect that you would treat me! The industry is way too small!!!

It takes like 30 seconds to look at the recently updated list. Why not?!

1 Like

Do you have a 2l short path for sale?

I have the summit SPD system for sale It costs 60K and has been used for only three weeks. I would sell it for 25K.

whats the biggest wiper you have for sale

I have a 2017 KDT-6 single stage.
I also have a massive ethanol recovery system which we developed (modified existing custom unit) and remanufactured. It needs a room approx. 20x25’ plus room for the accuchiller and oil heater.

1 Like