Cherry Blossom w/CRC

Premium hemp concentrates packaged and ready for resale. $30/g
This extract was made with 100% top flower buds and ran with inline color remediation.
I had a terpene coa to show how many terps are intact not to mention a potency and solvent test.

1 Like

Hey we met in detroit in April!
Great work guys! Keep it up…

We’ll have to have a hydrocarbon derived hemp only CBD contest of some sorts soon enough here

2 Likes

46.32:1 CBD:THC
Crushing it. Do u have test results of the flower before it was blasted?? Or any pics?? Throw them up here too

1 Like

Wholesale at 30?

Anybody can undercut the isolate/distillate market by cutting profits. The lemmings will do what theyre told.

Top shelf has always been a hot commodity because it commands higher prices and is for a connoisseur market.

Now this is a new market HHO hydrocarbon hemp oil and we will see all kinds of new things here that they just wont do with med/rec.

3 Likes

Wholesale grams are $25/10pack
1/2grams are $15/15pack

1 Like

Serious question… can this be sold legally with it’s THC content? I’ve been curious about hemp extracts (besides distillate) and how they can be sold, legally, with a THC content above the 0.3% threshold.

2 Likes

Just wanted to say nice work. I look forward to seeing more of a demand for this

2 Likes

Id be interested in trying some of this out im pretty new to cbd but its about all i can do for now

2 Likes

Recently met and purchased from AshevilleExtracts and the product is excellent work, very flavorful.

2 Likes

How’s is this being sold in retail without any remediation?

2 Likes

Shhhhhhhhh

7 Likes

They can only be sold between processors
It will have to be cut down to legal limit for sure

So another processor is buying $30 grams to remediate them?

5 Likes

Of cbd?

1 Like

Me too. Some people are just trying cbd for the first time so it may be awhile until the start dabbing.

Not for $30 a gram more like $10/g

I can work with ya.

My oil is below .3thc delta 9 .

2 Likes

All the COAs I’ve seen have been hot. I don’t care just sayin

3 Likes