Charity c1d1 booth giveaway - $75,000 - 100% for charity

Hello Good life Gang!

C1D1 Labs is proud to announce a 100% FOR CHARITY raffle. This means that NO profit will be made on the raffle and 100 percent of the funds will be donated. If for some reason we don’t get enough entries, the entire $75,000 price will be sold and 100% will STILL be given away to charity.

We will be giving away a 10x20x9 FIRE RATED C1D1/C1D2 Extraction Booth. A complete kit with the fans, lights, sensors, alarms / horns, digital control panel, etc. MSRP- $75,000.

Tickets will cost $500 per entry, Max of 150 entries. Min of 30 entries. Winner will be picked 5/20/21 LIVE

We want to give this money to Susan G Komen, as this foundation that sponsored the trial that saved my mothers life and placed her HER2 breast cancer into remission which paid for her medication when we did not have the money to do so. The goal here is to raise money to give other people the same opportunities as I know this affects many people in our community, especially women. However, because I know everyone has their own opinions on different charities, if the winner decides on a secondary cancer foundation, we are happy to donate to another foundation.

If you can afford to enter, please do. This is for a good cause and 100% of the revenue raised is going to a charity. To enter, please venmo @c1d1labs (this is the venmo account for entry) $500 with a message that includes contact information and a note “FOR CHARITY”. If the minimum entries are not reached, your money will be returned. However, the booth will still be sold and the full MSRP of $75,000 will still be given away to charity.

We are grateful for this opportunity. Thank you.

20 Likes

Can we make a donation instead of enter? We don’t have a use for that. But I feel like we should donate.

6 Likes

YES, you can write a note on the venmo payment that states “PURE DONATION, NO ENTRY” that is extremely generous. You will have the same choice of charity if you win :slight_smile:

7 Likes

How the hell did I miss this :sob: shiiii 13 days away!?

2 Likes

I’m Game. Great goin y’all!

3 Likes

How many tickets still available? :heart:

1 Like

I second this question.

1 Like

A lot of tickets are left. We are going to be around 30 total I think

2 Likes

This is a great idea. I’m excited about this raffle. I’m shooting for a vertical license in New Mexico this year!

2 Likes

How do we follow the drawing?

@c1d1labs
@Kinsmanofthesun ?

HEY EVERYONE!

Thank you for your support. We are proud to say a winner was picked live on Instagram today.

Check out our story for the winner’s name!

2 Likes

Thank you @c1d1labs. Fractured my hand a few weeks back and haven’t been able to work since, so winning this just made everything better. Can’t wait to put to use.

8 Likes