CES Spray-Vap Offered at $42,500 each ***SOLD***

I know! I thought he was referring to the powderization process. You need high pressure homeogenizer/sonicator or a properly formulated microemulsion first. Lots of ways to skin that cat.

I would buy a house from him.

1 Like

Whoops, derp. I was talking about a spray dryer, not a spray vap.

1 Like

It had to do with the consistency of the powder they were making, he mentioned something about the powder being easier to work with and collect, or homogenization, something like that.

My apologies for the apparent derailment per my misunderstanding.

My mom said never argue with idiots and always wear clean underwear in case you’re hit by car.

What does getting hit by a car have to do with clean underwear

1 Like

Thank you. I am still unclear about the listing b/c the thread title says “42.5k each, cash, upon pickup”, which implies that they’re sold separately. And, in the photos, you can see 2 chillers situated to the left/right of the two SV units, however only 1 oil heater (under the electrical panel that I asked about earlier, and also didn’t get clarification on).
Thanks.

There is only 1 available. It has the upgraded panel and water heater included.

This is a very inflammatory posting which is common for this site. I guess this is Grade School 420.
I guess your parents did not teach you how to be tactful. “Win friends and influence people” by Chuck Schwabb. Great Read.

Our experience was been very good. We have worked with Quinton for the past three years. He are the pro’s and cons: Workmanship Excellent; Installation and Training (included in original purchase) Excellent. Just like a BMW, not as cheap as a Chevy. Just Like Mercedes, parts are not as cheap as a Chevy. What do you drive? Lastly, Quinton is not an easy man to reach but getting through to the office is.

You think you know what you know. Our numbers are realistic and genuine; I agree that companies like CES and CTS tend to over promise and under deliver on stated throughput; but WE DON’T!

I will pass on your “good will” next time I speak with him-(I laughed out loud)

Well, I guess when he is taking money from people he changes his attitude and conduct. I can tell you from my experience and previous conversations I’ve had with the trade show guys show guys at the ces booth is they are extremely arrogant and if you correct them they become hostile and respond with comments like “why would I talk to you, you aren’t my customer, and you aren’t paying me to be interested” - this is literally what one of them told me to my face when I asked him why would I carry thier ces product on my website when thier speeds are slower than a roto at 100k (the quoted price he mentioned to me). The sales pitch ended and he knew I started asking the hard questions he didn’t want to answer.

The first time I met the ces guys in a trade show in Seattle the first thing they said to me - to my face - was “we should really think about patenting this product” as they stood in front of me looking at my product line - and then I said “sounds like a challenge, here’s my patent i have for my product”…they started murmuring and walked off mad at me!!! For what. Because those two dudes admittedly tried to verbally tell me they were going to patent my item in front of me…without realizing they weren’t talking to a salesman they were talking to the designer, inventor, and intellectual property owner of said patent.

Guess I wasn’t a customer and guess they didn’t see dollar signs in me when they behaved this way with me.

If it were up to @spdking, every single company since the beginning of time would be made up of con men, idiots, crooks, scammers, losers and deadbeats…besides summit.

If you want people to value your opinion, your opinion of everyone besides yourself can’t be negative.

Fucking ridiculous dude

Bullshit. I have many partners I only talk well about. They also conduct themsellves very different than the other dudes jve had interactions with.

What you are saying about me is more like a smaller piece of the pie I have a bone to pick. Most of the pie is delicious to me.

1 Like

Welcome to the Internet. If a safe place is what you are after, try IG. They are known to heavily censor.

If business owners want to show off their true character here, we don’t stop them.

Also, I’ve had only bad experiences with CES, both the people and their equipment.

Fair enough, I haven’t seen any positivity regarding other vendors, but if you say so then you must have some folks you think are worthy of a compliment here and there.

Edit: Sorry to derail this—I wouldn’t recommend buying this thing. It’s a half-assed, Glass, falling film reactor.

Anything marketed as semi-continuous is usually a semi-pain in the ass.

2 Likes

Friends: For quickest response, please PM me. Updated Prices and additional information are available on my google price sheet.

Sounds like you guys have your “issues”. I am guessing from your user name that you are Elliott. We have done business multiple times with you as well.

I just don’t think a “professional” social media message board is the best place to hash out the business differences. That’s more of a one-on-one or legal discussion. JMHO

Take Care-:slight_smile: