Centrifuge mesh bags

I have a fuge with a 450mm basket.

What’s the best micron bag and where can I source a bunch of them?

1 Like

We use 70 micron. I sourced them from China, they will make the size you want if its not in their catalog.

3 Likes

Full mesh 5 gallon bubble bags are what I used in my panda

1 Like

We carry them, we just need to know the dimentions unless they are for a Delta 15 or 30 unit which are standard for us. Just let us know, thanks, gregh@heyesfilters.com Most of our customers are using between 100 and 50 micron, but we have made them as large as 150um and as small as 25um based on requests.

4 Likes

Hello, we are looking to have some custom bags made for our centrifuges and I would like to see if you can help. Do you know the standard micron for the delta bags?

Hit up @harryvan

1 Like

Thanks @MagisterChemist. Yes, I’ve designed a handful of extractions bags for this group and even others outside of the industry. Happy to work with anyone to help meet specific requirements to achieve their extraction needs.

2 Likes

Most of our customers who use alcohol centrifugal extraction choose 70-micron bags. Of course, they can be customized according to your needs.

1 Like

Hi, I’m mesh bag supplier, we produce many bags to some US company. If you want design or OEM, please feel free to contact me.